**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the best place to get gold?

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I'm a thronebreaker with one 6 star rank 4 and 7 rank 3s and have completed Act 7 and 8.1 and explored 7.1 and 8.1.
After shifting my attention from 5 stars to 6 stars, now it seems like I'm always very short on gold.
I know that gold is a pretty difficult resource to accumulate for a growing roster, where I want to rank 3 a champ every 7 to 10 days.
How is everyone managing their gold? And are there some good areas to focus on for getting more gold?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Arena is the best place to farm gold
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Also incursions milestones.
    It refreshes every 5 days
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

I understand the unit benefit of arena, but is gold that much available there? Are there any numbers for how much we get for a weekly grind and how much to grind?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I used to do incursions for 40k+ gold every zone. I think they changed it tho. Not sure if the new system is any more efficient.
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited November 2022
    YsF said:

Buttehrs said:

Agree, grinding and grinding and if you ever get Punisher 6* ever let me know :)
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Buttehrs said:

This is false. Currently incursions and solo events give significantly more (and easier) gold than arenas. This doesn't mean don't play arenas, because you would still be missing out on a source of gold, just be aware it's not your largest source.

Hit the final milestone in every 22hr event except EQ completion, 7hr class combat events you can do as well if you have energy to burn and nothing to do. Uncollected gold crystals will stack up very quickly, which you can pop for large amounts of gold whenever you need it. Currently I'm able to make 1-2mil between every level up event event after having fully explored both cav and UC monthly quests, just by looking for other sources of gold. Side quests, variants, etc.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Incursions, arena for battle chips and selling your basic iso