Options

Cyber Weekend expectations

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,344 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
What type of Cyber weekend offers (rank up materials, champion crystals, etc.) would you like to see for your progression level?

And what resources do you think should NO LONGER be included?

I think Kabam should retire the ascendant crystal.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    I don't know what cyber weekend deals will offer this season ...but i can guarantee you we will see our 1st rank 5 in gifting 2.0 since 7* are now introduced and will be for sale in Spring 2023. Gifting this year will reward r5 materials .
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    Honestly I don’t even know what insane increase in offers they would need for cyber weekend to be actually worth it . Right now I have enough resources so I am going for shards and I have spent around 1k unit on Battlegrounds and have gotten over 60k six star shards . Why would I waste money on cyber offers if they can’t match this ?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Honestly I don’t even know what insane increase in offers they would need for cyber weekend to be actually worth it . Right now I have enough resources so I am going for shards and I have spent around 1k unit on Battlegrounds and have gotten over 60k six star shards . Why would I waste money on cyber offers if they can’t match this ?

My thoughts exactly. Battlegrounds have decreased the value of certain resources by a lot (6* shards, sigstones mostly)
    As a Paragon I expect the champion resources in the offers to be selectors. A t6cc selector equal to 8.1. 200+ sigs. A class based and a generic AG. And some rank up gems of various rarities
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Relics and t6cc, I don't imagine whales dropping lots of cash on anything in the game right now other than these 2 things. Of course this doesn't mean it will be only these 2 things but those are the main ones
  • Options

R5 6* materials going to make kabam a ton on cyber weekend.

😂😂😂😂 I see what you did here. I hope they're listening!!!!
  • Options

Relics and t6cc, I don't imagine whales dropping lots of cash on anything in the game right now other than these 2 things. Of course this doesn't mean it will be only these 2 things but those are the main ones

Agreed.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I dunno prices increased 30% with inflation and all i can't afford to play this game anymore xD