**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attuma's deep dive

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/Pp_L3KV6MTQ
Looks great, I'll r4 him and I'm saving my Skill Awakening gem for him, he was my hope, got that gem and since I dont really like the class and Aegon is already awakened didnt have someone that I wanna use it on, or someone that I want to get and use it on, but I knew this month Attuma might come out, hoped so-it happened, hoped he will be Skill, it happend, hoped he will be GOOD-TIME FRICKING HAPPENED
so back to him, seems like a ramp up machine, wow... that sp3 is sick too
What I don't like is his low Regan rate... WHY? 😭😭😭

Comments

• Options

Sounds like an absolute nightmare on defense.
    Can't be stunned and AAR won't turn off the damage back. Doing either of these things will make the damage back even worse. You'd have to use character like Stryfe, Gambit and OR or champs that have primarily non contact attacks like Prof X. Not a very long list

That's great
  • Options

Sounds like another Korg ...

Right?
  • Options

This man is going to be extremely annoying to fight

Great
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Sounds like an absolute nightmare on defense.
    Can't be stunned and AAR won't turn off the damage back. Doing either of these things will make the damage back even worse. You'd have to use character like Stryfe, Gambit and OR or champs that have primarily non contact attacks like Prof X. Not a very long list

And that makes him worse for Battlegrounds, which will probably be the new target for developers while designing champions
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Well he looks better than Shuri I can say that
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★

This man is going to be extremely annoying to fight

Yep. When he doesn't show up on paths, they'll have everyone saying 'thank God....It's not Attuma'