**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day 32 of only candy path

No point to this post. Just wanted to whine. And for anybody who wants to throw probabilities at me, there’s a 96% chance I should have gotten a different path in 32 attempts.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    By the way. Someone opened the mythic crystal from the candy shop and pulled a 6* Kitty. Better than the awakening gem if you ask me.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Only 1 t5cc path here, for last 1 week all the times I landed on candy I just straight away quitted, not even bothered to get that 20k candy
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    3.4% chance of that happening. Sorry to hear :disappointed:
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Sorry dude. You have my sympathy. I've had almost complete Candy runs, too. Two non-candy runs: got a full T5CCc once, and a pair of T5B once.

I have to admit, it's hard to stay positive when an Alliance mate has hit the 6*AG path three times. And another got it twice.

But hey, at least I got my (statistically as expected) one 6* Champion from buying all the Candy Cav crystals (thanks to DNA3000 for talking us all through the math on those, or I might not have bought them) and Awakened my 6* Tigra.

I'll take that pull over a random AG, any day. Hopefully you got someone decent from them, too - buy them if you haven't already 😉.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yeah chances should been 70% and rest 30% could have been better instead of 10%
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    All candy for me as well...
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Broke my streak with 2 x T5B

The system works.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    got a skill gem for nick . that's all i care
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I actually got good rewards outside of the cavs but still consider this a terrible event. I don't feel satisfied with the rewards I got because I didn't do anything special to deserve them lmao. Its torture making the players do this every single day too.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Sorry dude. You have my sympathy. I've had almost complete Candy runs, too. Two non-candy runs: got a full T5CCc once, and a pair of T5B once.

I have to admit, it's hard to stay positive when an Alliance mate has hit the 6*AG path three times. And another got it twice.

But hey, at least I got my (statistically as expected) one 6* Champion from buying all the Candy Cav crystals (thanks to DNA3000 for talking us all through the math on those, or I might not have bought them) and Awakened my 6* Tigra.

I'll take that pull over a random AG, any day. Hopefully you got someone decent from them, too - buy them if you haven't already 😉.

No 6* from the Cavs, and my lucky runs were gold twice (have over 50M) and 6* sigs (actually less value than the ones you buy for Candy).

And I can say that I can’t recall ever hitting the AG path even once on any of the rift-type events despite being active since late 2014.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I’m in the same boat. Only had candy.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    If there are many people on here that have not gotten anything but candy or only one or two paths that were not candy then there has to be if they are being honest about the probability there has to be people that have gotten 6+ non-candy pass but yet I don’t see or know anybody? That alone throws their percentages way off