**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is the most ridiculous thing about Battlegrounds !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

Screen went blank after i killed the defender and it shows i fortfeited . Seriously just fix this next season . Totally a game spoiler .
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I won round 3 easily with venom against piggy. Before I get to the result screen, instead I got a match lost screen of my previous match

• Options
    I could have sworn this was a beta issue
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

zuffy said:

I won round 3 easily with venom against piggy. Before I get to the result screen, instead I got a match lost screen of my previous match

Those tend to not count, and seem to be just a visual bug. If you check you match history it should be correct.

The black screen, disconnecting issue on the other hand is just a straight **** loss... Only happened twice to me fortunately (?).
    That is from my history. I lost at 1-1 🤣
  • Options
    edited November 2022

It was there too . But now it's here and it's very frustrating.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Wish this would resolve on priority . It's frustrating to drop ranks due to game issues.
  • Options
    BattleHawk76BattleHawk76 Posts: 15
    Battle grounds is probably the worst game mode ever released. Probably going to cause me to quit the entire game. I’ve spent thousands on this game, end game content wise, and I have a super deep roster but doesn’t seem like anything I do works…there’s no real strategy to this, seems like you just have to put lower level champs in to get to beginners and beat up on them…
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★

Battle grounds is probably the worst game mode ever released. Probably going to cause me to quit the entire game. I’ve spent thousands on this game, end game content wise, and I have a super deep roster but doesn’t seem like anything I do works…there’s no real strategy to this, seems like you just have to put lower level champs in to get to beginners and beat up on them…

Get in the gym and do some finger exercises. Saying there is no strategy is hilarious. Only time there is no strategy is when you match with a cheater.
  • Options
    BattleHawk76BattleHawk76 Posts: 15
    mmmbanyas said:

Get in the gym and do some finger exercises. Saying there is no strategy is hilarious. Only time there is no strategy is when you match with a cheater.
    Explain the strategy then. Or are you one that just drops comments and walks away…what I posted is the only “strategy” I’ve seen…elaborate if you can.
  • Options

mmmbanyas said:

Explain the strategy then. Or are you one that just drops comments and walks away…what I posted is the only “strategy” I’ve seen…elaborate if you can.
    BG is the deepest game mode by far.
    Outside of actually building your deck which is in itself a complex process if you want to compete - it’s not just chucking your 30 highest rated champions into the front lines.

It tests your knowledge of champion interactions how does A vs B perform, you have to factor in speed and damage dealt/taken etc.

In the simplest of terms to build your deck you want to have a couple of dedicated defenders like Korg or Mangog who are irritating to fight without the perfect counters. A couple of our and out attackers who are very fast - CGR, AA for example. The rest of your deck you ideally want champions that have defensive value as well as offensive value so that you can keep the opponent guessing throughout the ban/selection process as to who/what you’re going to be using.

Taking bg seriously will massively increase your knowledge of champion mechanics because everyone’s deck is different and the semi random nature of the draft means you’re going to constantly be making the most of non-ideal matchups in a way you never would in AQ/AW/Story content.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

It was there too . But now it's here and it's very frustrating.
    Great glad it’s back
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Screen went blank after i killed the defender and it shows i fortfeited . Seriously just fix this next season . Totally a game spoiler .

I had this happen last night, I totally destroyed the defender quickly I knew it was a win. I got annoyed at that screen so I forced closed and opened it again. It loaded right into the fight results screen still waiting for the other person to finish. So if it happens again force close quickly.
  • Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    Rohit_316 said:

Happened to me ALL THE TIME
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

I always get that too.
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

Note ban champs not on your roster. I ban archangel, torch and ibom. Then it is knowledge.
    Who can take peni for example. Hulking, terrax, venom venompool, cgr herc etc.
    Do this for each tough defender

That's what people do mostly . I generally ban Nick , Apoc and Hulking. These 3 are my most banned attackers this season.
  • Options
    Hi, there is an existing thread on this issue in Bugs and Known Issues, please direct any reports on this issue over there.
This discussion has been closed.