**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7*

Can someone at Kabam tell us where we will see 7* shards. I just did the update and don’t see a spot where 7* shards are indicated. I’m not opening anything until I know I will get the 7*.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Can someone at Kabam tell us where we will see 7* shards. I just did the update and don’t see a spot where 7* shards are indicated. I’m not opening anything until I know I will get the 7*.

You won’t see them anywhere yet because 7* crystals aren’t available to form. You’ll see them when you dupe a 6* though
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    U wont see the crystal till 7s are actually out
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Shouldn’t there be a spot where u can see the shard tho??? Are we keeping trap on a notepad orrrr?? Lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Do you really trust Kabam to keep track of how many 7* shards EVERYONE has until next Spring?
    Yes as ive opened a dup and there is no crystal like kabam said the crystal wont be released till 7s fully come out in spring
  • Options
    Bdmartin1981Bdmartin1981 Posts: 35
    My question isn’t about do you get them or not. But where do you see how many you currently have. I know the actual crystal won’t be out until next year. But we want a spot saying “I have 5000 shards”.

I get not telling us the cost of the crystal - but I want to see how many I have.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Do you really trust Kabam to keep track of how many 7* shards EVERYONE has until next Spring?
    Exactly!!!
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Bendy said:

That's why I'm screenshotting all dupes. So that I'll know exactly what i should have
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    There should be a way for us to track how many shards we have in stock, maybe in inventory, they don't need to show how many to make a crystal, it's a pretty simple line of code to add into base template.

Maybe one of the admins can check?
  • Options
    Hmmm … bug #1 of the new update? I can see in the filter where you will see 7* champs but no shards anywhere yet
  • Options
    It’s up there now everyone
  • Options

What exactly is “up there now”?
  • Options

What exactly is “up there now”?