**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All of a sudden I'm Vibranium??

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the update, the game pushed me from Diamond I to Vibranium. That's real nice and all. Of course I don't particularly like to cheat, so I dont deserve it. Plus too I never got the rewards for it LOL.

However, it's a bug. Just being honest.

Comments

• Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I am ahead by a few ranks as well. Kinda bummed because I won't get the rewards from those ranks now.
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 42
    edited November 2022
    I got demoted in exactly the same manner. not sure if it is funny or sad, but its not unexpected - new version, new bugs, hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,308 ★★★★★
    I got promoted as well. Albeit without the rewards for the tiers I skipped.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    They said they would be penalizing people who exploited matchmaking, maybe this is a consequence of that? If so, I hope they'll award the rank increase rewards too
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Ackbar67 said:

They said they would be penalizing people who exploited matchmaking, maybe this is a consequence of that? If so, I hope they'll award the rank increase rewards too

Penalizing those wouldn’t affect anyone else’s rank outside of Victory Circuit, my alt also went from G1 to P3.
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I went from Diamond 2 to vibranium and I won 5 match and went to uranium 3 smh
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    I think it is a visual bug only affecting the lobby screen. It's doing the same for me, saying I'm constantly one rank ahead of my actual rank. However when I'm a match with someone it reflects my actual rank.