**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blank Panther OG Change in Design

As the title says
(or am i noticing it too late and its been live for quite some time now??)
Loved the new design,

P.S he looks like Batman without a cape now.. lol

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    It’s brand new with the update. The pfp for the forum was updated a week or so ago though
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    They announced that they were updating the skin to OG black panther in the patch notes so when you updated, this is his new look
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Very nice! Mines still staying at R1, tho.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 740 ★★★★
    The picture face looks smaller compared to the other champs. It's weird and I don't like it.
    The skin is nice, it's just out of proportion with the other champs (except jane foster).
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Still wish it was sick effects and a fancier skin for BPCW in advance of his buff instead though. I like that there's some progress instead of none, though.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Still wish it was sick effects and a fancier skin for BPCW in advance of his buff instead though. I like that there's some progress instead of none, though.

They didn't say they couldn't do a new suit or shinier effects for black panther Civil War but that buff isn't coming out till next year so they have plenty of time.