**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinumpool trade in

Could the icons for what piece is being traded in be any smaller? Nothing like squinting to see what piece it is only to realize it's platinumpool's ass. Well played kabam well played.

Comments

• Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 281 ★★★
    I personally love looking at Platinumpool's a...
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Deepworld said:

I personally love looking at Platinumpool's a...

…mazing face? Me too!

• Options
    Malchaeis said:

Could the icons for what piece is being traded in be any smaller? Nothing like squinting to see what piece it is only to realize it's platinumpool's ass. Well played kabam well played.

Made you look.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Malchaeis said:

Made you look.
    https://youtu.be/gPCCYMeXin0
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    How are u guys able to play batt grounds for the rewards.that content is the crappiest in this game. It's impossible to play.
    What's the trick?
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

How are u guys able to play batt grounds for the rewards.that content is the crappiest in this game. It's impossible to play.
    What's the trick?

First, what's this have to do with this thread?

Second, BG has a bit of skill based need so I'm thinking the "crappiest" term you used might be more relevant to your skill set as opposed to BGs.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I was missing two pieces. Grinded BG to get the objectives, and managed to open all the crystals to get 1 of the missing pieces.

Now, have to wait for the piece to rotate to a piece I have multiple of because of the Kabam design choice to have trade-in be on an hourly timer. Such an unfriendly design choice to promote "community engagement."
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

What's the trick?

Wow, congrats on missing out a lot.