Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

12345679»

Comments

• MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

How is this fair. Come on.

He finished at near full health. It’s very fair
    He didn’t even kill the defender. Everywhere else in game you lose 50% for not killing defender when time runs out.
    You knew what the scoring was when the match started. Maybe instead of rushing, being aggressive and losing half your health, you could try not getting hit so much.

In battlegrounds, you get a KO bonus based on time, essentially. You also get twice as many points for damage done as health maintained.
    No KO bonus. Unless my eyes deceive me you get points for time taken, defenders remaining health and your remaining health, I see nothing ANYWHERE that says KO bonus on the forums or in game
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    Mackey said:

TyEdge said:

In battlegrounds, you get a KO bonus based on time, essentially. You also get twice as many points for damage done as health maintained.

No KO bonus. Unless my eyes deceive me you get points for time taken, defenders remaining health and your remaining health, I see nothing ANYWHERE that says KO bonus on the forums or in game
    Well, sort of, yes there is.
    That being the Fight Duration. You don't get any points for that unless you KO the defender.

If you are BOTH alive at the end of the allotted time, there is no Fight Duration points because it timed out.
    If opponent kills you, you don’t get any Fight Duration points either (you have to be alive at the end, no matter how fast you allowed yourself to be killed).
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

TyEdge said:

Well, sort of, yes there is.
    That being the Fight Duration. You don't get any points for that unless you KO the defender.

If you are BOTH alive at the end of the allotted time, there is no Fight Duration points because it timed out.
    If opponent kills you, you don’t get any Fight Duration points either (you have to be alive at the end, no matter how fast you allowed yourself to be killed).
    Sort of is not a definite answer. Either you do or you do not. In this case you do not.

I get the reasoning behind what you're saying but if it was intended to be a KO bonus then why label it otherwise 🤷‍♂️