**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we expect our battlegrounds rewards?

I neeeeeed themmm

Comments

• Options
    Someone told me December 13th, ion believe it but that’s all I know
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Jaded said:

Early june

More like “Coming Soon” or “Before the end of the month”
    😂
  • Options
    xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41
    Bg rewards probably coming soon, patience is key. They have to clean the leaderboards of the muck we call modders and it takes a while cause there is a plethora of modders who enjoy screwing the game. So honestly probably by the end of the day, if not then Wednesday at reset.
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Jaded said:

TyEdge said:

I think the last season ended on Wednesday and we got rewards Friday. Not 100% certain about the Wednesday piece.

Bg ended on the Monday but the goals persisted to the Wednesday in the attempt to clean up the leaderboards of cheaters. Then rewards came out a couple days after that you’re correct.
    I think they added a day so it ended Thursday, and they started coming out after that.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Might be in few hours / tomorrow depending on your time zone I believe, just wait
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    They can take their sweet time as long as we see a ban wave...
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    frodo2377 said:

I would rather Kabam take the time to clean up the all the leaderboards and ensure there are no issues with ally/solo rankings so the proper rewards are handed out. Better to be patient and get what you actually earned then to be in a rush and miss out on what you could have had.

Ah this wise ones
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

I would rather Kabam take the time to clean up the all the leaderboards and ensure there are no issues with ally/solo rankings so the proper rewards are handed out. Better to be patient and get what you actually earned then to be in a rush and miss out on what you could have had.

Well, that's a very reasonable thing. But let's be real, there will be issues as usual, so lets get the rewards and deal with whatever issues happening later lol
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    noone really know, maybe later today or this wed/thurs, Can we get an official answer from Kabam?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I’d give it 3 days and then start asking. They probably need to do a cleanse checking for cheaters.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    In the first season, the rewards arrived two days after the end of the bg ^^
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    It should be a couple business days. For kabam that’s January 1st. Lol. With all seriousness tho… I believe a few days. Keep an eye on ur inbox the next couple days
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Early june

More like “Coming Soon” or “Before the end of the month”
    You mean when Bases comes? Or Wish crystals?