**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we expect our battlegrounds rewards?

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Hey All!

Battlegrounds rewards will be coming in a few days. We need to take some time to remove people that cheated manually, and that's not a quick process. We'll work to get them out ASAP.

Thanks and no rush needed; prefer the team takes extra time to find every cheater :)
  • Options
    HunterNutsHunterNuts Posts: 21
    I’d prefer you get this figured out before AQ starts or figure out a way to get alliance rewards to folks who left the alliance after the event. As someone said, lining up war, AQ and BG is a pain. It’s actually perfect this month but they need to get rewards out in there next day or so
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Jaded said:

Hey All!

Battlegrounds rewards will be coming in a few days. We need to take some time to remove people that cheated manually, and that's not a quick process. We'll work to get them out ASAP.

Is it Possible to look at people changing alliance during these checks? With aq/war and now bg ally rewards it gets hard knowing when it’s okay to change alliances (which I’m trying to do after these bg ally rewards come out). The black out dates for changing alliances are increasing slightly with the over lap, if bg and war ended the same time this would be less of an issue.

It’s a small concern but I’m sure I’m not the only one trying to get the stars to align properly just to change alliances.
    came here to say this. I intended to switch to a new alliance after tomorrow's war. Would've been perfect timing with AQ/AW on a break and BGs being finally paid out. A calendar update is DESPERATELY needed here. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    the answer is always like "Early 2099", "in A few weeks", "at the end of 2080", "in a couple of days", "as soon as possible", "late march". bla blah blah
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

Hey All!

The left part of my brain says: yeeeeeees
    The right part of my brain says: noooooo
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Hey All!

Is it Possible to look at people changing alliance during these checks? With aq/war and now bg ally rewards it gets hard knowing when it’s okay to change alliances (which I’m trying to do after these bg ally rewards come out). The black out dates for changing alliances are increasing slightly with the over lap, if bg and war ended the same time this would be less of an issue.

It’s a small concern but I’m sure I’m not the only one trying to get the stars to align properly just to change alliances.
    Same here bro
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Hey All!

There was a missed opportunity card n the other thread for an almost-timely “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” thing.

It won’t affect my rewards but glad to hear there’s leaderboard oversight.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★

Hey All!

This is great and all, but are we going to see a “finalized” leaderboard? It would be nice to know for sure that a few of those who hovered around the top 10 all season and are well known modders and cheaters actually got punished or docked points.
    Unfortunately this will get ignored and we won’t see the final standings. They’ve missed many cheaters in every beta and in the first season, but they just keep brushing it under the rug or ignoring it when people bring it up. Hopefully once the new “dedicated” dev gets a firm grasp on the cheating we’ll start to see less of it and more transparency with regards to the final leader boards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Their priority is finding these Players and taking action. It's not necessarily to encourage a scavenger hunt on the Leaderboard. Personal opinion.
  • Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    Sorry @Kabam Miike

I didn’t mean for this to blow up like this, I just had a general question and didn’t mean to stir anything up😂
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Maybe if the modders and cheaters could be banned as they are found so they don’t cause us to lose matches as season is on. The. It would only be the modders and cheaters in the last day that need to be dealt with which should be quick. No reason to wait til after season ends to do this.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Hey All!

take as much time needed as long as the rewards arent screwed up like last season to the point where people coulntd even get the corrected rewards. we wouldnt want another issue like that coming back
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★

Hey All!

Miike, Please try and get the rewards out before Friday. THat's all I ask
  • Options
    dikong28dikong28 Posts: 4

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Their priority is finding these Players and taking action. It's not necessarily to encourage a scavenger hunt on the Leaderboard. Personal opinion.

Very true, however when it’s well known that certain people are cheaters and have been reported literally dozens of times and multiple seasons now, how are we to know if they get banned if not through the leaderboard where their name suddenly disappears?
    We're not supposed to know any actions taken. Legally. As much as people want a public hanging, that's not the goal. Now, that doesn't mean people aren't investigative on their own. It simply means that demonstrating who was banned is not in their objective view.
  • Options
    JinJihnsJinJihns Posts: 19

How did people cheat manually? What do they mean by that? Lol how is such a thing possible

they will remove people that cheated manually as in they will do it themselves(one by one)
    :neutral:
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

How did people cheat manually? What do they mean by that? Lol how is such a thing possible

Manual removal of people who cheated. Tricky wording above that is a little ambiguous.

Dr. Zola