**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground Rewards

Hey! When do battleground rank rewards come out? I assumed they would already be out by now. Thanks!

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Couple threads running on this. Looks like they need to manually clear the cheaters first. Get the rewards in a couple days.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• PDX_OREPDX_ORE Posts: 18
    Great, thank you!
  • I love how Mike is handling this I’m glad the cheaters shall be punished
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    In couple of days??? Great 👍
  • The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Posts: 41
    People who cheat should have been removed during the season, why wait until the end because I am sure that people have been reporting modders all along. I don't like waiting for so long for rewards
  • The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Posts: 41
    I wanted to change alliance but now I'm stuck
  • So I was in an alliance for the entire of season 2 for battlegrounds and I got kicked like a day after the season ended will I still get the rewards or not because I got like number 7 on the amount of points I put up in the alliance and now I got kicked so not sure if I still would get the rewards because I worked hard and played so many games just to not get anything
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Korupted said:

So I was in an alliance for the entire of season 2 for battlegrounds and I got kicked like a day after the season ended will I still get the rewards or not because I got like number 7 on the amount of points I put up in the alliance and now I got kicked so not sure if I still would get the rewards because I worked hard and played so many games just to not get anything

I don't think u'll get the rewards sadly
  • MiniMF said:

Korupted said:

So I was in an alliance for the entire of season 2 for battlegrounds and I got kicked like a day after the season ended will I still get the rewards or not because I got like number 7 on the amount of points I put up in the alliance and now I got kicked so not sure if I still would get the rewards because I worked hard and played so many games just to not get anything

I don't think u'll get the rewards sadly
    Wow that's really annoying now I have to miss out on those rewards and wait another month for the next season to end for rewards