Platpool trade in missing?

2»

Comments

• CarwishCarwish Member Posts: 53
    As usual, Kabam is not listening. I have not done any trade ins yet, however the platinum pool trade in option has disappeared from the store. It is a bug, not a misunderstanding of the rules around it.
  • REvillREvill Member Posts: 20
    I traded card yesterday and never refreshed since then.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Member Posts: 296
    Yes it is gone. Traded the 5* and not the 6*. But every time I looked it showed head. And wanted to trade left arm. Were there 6 hours ago
  • Diplokeith_65Diplokeith_65 Member Posts: 6
    I still have 1 trade in showing, but it does not show me owning the THREE right arms in my inventory! What’s with that?
  • Diplokeith_65Diplokeith_65 Member Posts: 6
    Left arms
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Member Posts: 97
    Traded a 6 star piece, went fine, still have the 5 star trade available as of about an hour ago. Already have a 5 star awakened, so oh well.

Just need an understandably swole right arm for my fabulous one.

Good luck to you all
    :)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I only had 3 pieces of the 6* (with multiples) but the trade option is not there. I dont recall using the 6* trade in at all.
  • RamQuvssRamQuvss Member Posts: 5

Hey all,

To confirm, you can only trade in 1 of each rarity. After this, the Trade-In will disappear from your store on the next refresh.

Hope this clears this up.

This sucks. I feel like everyone i know is missing just one part for platpool, I really hope there would be a second round.
  • REvillREvill Member Posts: 20
    Still nothing in store. Unless you allow to trade just once.