**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Xmas event/cyber weekend Question

Louisf78Louisf78 Posts: 16
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Hi kabam

I am mainly a F2P player, the only exception to the rule I have is I will spend a little over cyber and July 4th weekends. The rest of the time I grind the arenas to feed my GGC habits!!

I dont like some of the community, but like the majority do not have an endless credit card/bank account, so when I spend on the game I like my money to count,

My question is, will there be some sort of announcement regarding the event that you said would replace the gifting event. I would like to know so I know where to best spend my units and money to help grow my account the most effective way. Do I splurge over cyber weekend or hold onto the majority of my units for the Christmas crystal/gifting event what ever it may be.

This effects a lot of the community so an answer before CW would be really handy @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I am f2p except for the times that i spend...
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    They did mention doing an exception for those with two accounts etc. hoping and waiting to see how that exception will take place and the rules around it.
  • Options
    __SF__ said:

They did mention doing an exception for those with two accounts etc. hoping and waiting to see how that exception will take place and the rules around it.

The exception is you can gift consumables like potions, revives, mastery cores.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,032 ★★★★★
    They will definitely announce something for December but not until December is actually here.
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 63
    They will probably announce right after cyberweek that's my guess
  • Options
    Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    Opening crystal by units is useless. Units only use for getting revive and portion. Guaranteed also u spend large sum of units. getting units hard one this game if Deadpool event not come.
    Still i m not set my mastery because units famine
    (Stone mastery 130 units and another one 500 )

Collecting units is painfull in this game

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Interested to see what the Gifting Event replacement is and hopeful it will be an appropriate replacement.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Cyber Weekend has always been a better place to spend Money/Units than the Gifting Event. The only way that the Gifting Event was "better" is that it offered "infinite" rewards. Cyber Weekend will have a pretty firm upper limit to how much you can spend before there are no more deals.