**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you like the new AQ changes?

Comments

• Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★

Glory store update is nice but with the cost and such of running the higher maps, can't see that either of the alliances I'm apart of, are going to actually try and push any higher than we already are. Reward is not worth the cost. We make enough glory alone as a top 300 alliance doing map 6.

u get top 300 with map 6x3x5? I'm not saying its not possible I just didn't know that could be done
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Tijjy007 said:

Glory store update is nice but with the cost and such of running the higher maps, can't see that either of the alliances I'm apart of, are going to actually try and push any higher than we already are. Reward is not worth the cost. We make enough glory alone as a top 300 alliance doing map 6.

u get top 300 with map 6x3x5? I'm not saying its not possible I just didn't know that could be done
    Absolutely.

We get roughly the same for doing 666 also.

More importantly
    Wait didnt see this till now but from this ss, did the exploration gold went down? From 21k to 12k for exploration...can you confirm also?

If it is right, then the update sucks even more
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

Tijjy007 said:

Absolutely.

More importantly
    Wait didnt see this till now but from this ss, did the exploration gold went down? From 21k to 12k for exploration...can you confirm also?

I believe you are right. The gold reward per day is going down to 12k gold. That seems completely backwards. Not sure why that would ever get nerfed in the first place.
  • Options
    I like this update, makes AQ more worth it instead of being completely useless. Map 6 is easy enough and gets you over 4.4k glory, which gets you a lot more from the glory store than before. This is a huge improvement.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i dont like the fact all t5cc and t2a are now easy to acquire though i like that tb get t6b and t3a cause i need 1 r4 for paragon
  • Options
    SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Not a great update for a top 20 AQ alliance where historically you were able to keep pushing in the prestige race for upgrade materials that would keep you ahead. Now we have a cost of entry and a more difficult map, with no prestige enhancing enhancing materials. They've effectively made prestige irrelevant until they include T6CC or Relic materials
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Update is bad but not terrible I guess. Lots of missing things which include
    * lessening the amount of days required to play AQ.
    * Removal of map crystals yet no replacement in value - Yes there are more you can buy but it should've been like this long time back
    * No increase in limit for Glory
    * Forced opening of map crystals
    * Revives should follow like AW where its %ge based
    * No updates on tickets
    * No mention of AI updates - defensive AI is just zzz
    * Same limit to number of items to buy ie 10 for T5B frags
    * T4CC class selector limited to 1 per day
    * Gold crystals are now UC but still just provides 1x. Not even close to help with rank ups

And the T4CC isn't even a selector, at least that's not how it reads. It's going to be a rotating class each day, limited to 1 a day...I was hoping for like 5-10 a cycle of any class we so choose, like all Mutant or whatever.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

Tijjy007 said:

Absolutely.

More importantly

I believe you are right. The gold reward per day is going down to 12k gold. That seems completely backwards. Not sure why that would ever get nerfed in the first place.
    I’m pretty sure the 21k you are seeing in the shot above is for all 3bgs, or 7k each. The new one is 12k each, thus being 36k.
  • Options

What's the point in only having T4CC (rotating class) available once a day?

Is it a rotating class though? Or will it be one of each class. From the wording it seems difficult to see, but I think it'll be one of each class like what we have with the t3cc and lower right now in the glory store.
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I don't see any change to the store that I can see? Do I need to wait for an update or is it only for certain progression levels?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

What's the point in only having T4CC (rotating class) available once a day?

Is it a rotating class though? Or will it be one of each class. From the wording it seems difficult to see, but I think it'll be one of each class like what we have with the t3cc and lower right now in the glory store.
    I think they are removing the 3600 rotating shard offer and putting in a selector. They could also just be adding in one of each like the others that are in there for T1CC but I just don't understand the 1 day thing. Same with health pots. Why limit to 2/day.
  • Options
    NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    Also, everyone repeating the same drivel is comedy gold.
    Complaining is the default setting for millenials and Gen Z-ers.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

I hated how boring, repetitive and time-consuming it felt, and i still feel that

Thank god im in a endgame player ally that pretty much everyone despises AQ so much that we do M5 only and yet we dont even finish it quite often due to slacking, and that best part is nobody cares XD
    I wish...