**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds - i sandbagged. Will i be banned?

2»

Comments

• MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
    Technically not cheating, but I hope you morally feel bad about yourself.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Forget sandbagging, ban/give us a way to report this

Curious as to what you would report in that photo??
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

YOU DID WHAT?!

SANDBAG JAX, not teabag
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Did sandbagging really help. I saw people doing it but the matchup system didn’t seem to regulate based in it. When people weren’t sandbagging I still got matched up against opponents with far more advanced deck than me and occasionally I got matched up with some poor soul with barely any 6*s. Im guessing that matchmaking for BG is still in progress.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    John757 said:

N

I guess something just felt… off? With this fight too, he’s extremely talented.
  • KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 21
    edited November 2022

My 5/65 Diablo can kill my R3 200 sig Void in 20 sec…12 sec is fast, but a R4 Diablo with suicides might be able to kill a 5/65 unduped Void in 12 sec… clearly suspicious, but the jury is probably divided on this one.

Edit:

You posted match 1 while I posted this one. I’m 100% sure it was cheating.
  • No but you will be getting coal for Christmas
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    KAYDA_F2P said:

My 5/65 Diablo can kill my R3 200 sig Void in 20 sec…12 sec is fast, but a R4 Diablo with suicides might be able to kill a 5/65 unduped Void in 12 sec… clearly suspicious, but the jury is probably divided on this one.

Edit:

You posted match 1 while I posted this one. I’m 100% sure it was cheating.
    Yea I’m sure it was too. FYI that void is r3, with 45k health.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Kabam should forcibly apply a big red title with a poop picture to profiles who sandbagged. Put it where the Active Boosts section is and make it last like 30 days or something. I'd suggest one of the three below with the following descriptions when people click on the poop picture :D

"SANDBAGGER" - 1-Star. The champs they used and their skill level.

"NO SKILL" - Couldn't get good.

"CONTEST'S WORST FIGHTER" - So bad at the game even The Champion won't fight them.

John757 said:

N

Fact they lost health makes me less likely to believe they were cheating. I’ve done some fights where I beat a tough defender in less than 20 secs. I think my fastest is 15-16 secs but can’t find that photo. Just my opinion though, could be wrong haha
    John757 said:

John757 said:

N

Fact they lost health makes me less likely to believe they were cheating. I’ve done some fights where I beat a tough defender in less than 20 secs. I think my fastest is 15-16 secs but can’t find that photo. Just my opinion though, could be wrong haha
    Okay nvm, just noticed what I commented on was another fight you posted against a fury, that seems slightly sketch 😅
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    No, but they will put your account in the bag!
  • Dalek_sec123Dalek_sec123 Posts: 10
    Renaxqq said:

No, but they will put your account in the bag!

what do you mean put my account in the bag
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    John757 said:

John757 said:

John757 said:

N

Okay nvm, just noticed what I commented on was another fight you posted against a fury, that seems slightly sketch 😅
    Mmm yes just slightly. Only slightly though. Room for doubt
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    The obvious solution to sandbagging to me, who has no clue about game design, is to not allow champs lower than 4 stars or lower than a certain PI to be eligible for competitive decks.

Really sucks to spend energy or elders marks just to go up against veteran players who are too scared to fight at their own level roster wise
  • KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    Minderu said:

Minderu said:

It’s not that deep XD
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    What I would like to know is: why are 1 and 2 star champs allowed in BG? Seems like they only have a sandbag purpose. Should be 4 stars minimum rarity for BG.
  • Sandbagging it’s the only way to get a fair match, otherwise only top spenders with a full roaster of 6* R4 have a chance!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    John757 said:

John757 said:

N

You also have to take into account that some of the people cheating are trying not to get caught. They're trying to toe the line of putting up believably strong scores without putting up impossible scores. Some modders are making it so that every hit of theirs is an instant KO. They are getting 1 or 2 second kills and it's really obvious. Other people are just boosting their own champions attack and health by 20% or 30% and then otherwise playing the game normally. It's still really difficult to beat these people (and sometimes they actually lose) but in the long run they will have a 80+% win rate. All cheating is not the same which is why it can be difficult to catch at times.