**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A PACKED November: Enter the Reliquary AND Platinum Plated Events!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Peyman44Peyman44 Posts: 8
    Actually I don’t know what the hell is happening ???!! In the Platinumpool Piece trade-in they wrote from 12th of November to 13th of December ( One Month )every one hour we can trade-in pieces we don’t need with other we need but I just traded one piece and done , I have 8 pieces but 5 of them is same picture so how can I trade-in this useless 5 with the other pieces ???!!
    Who can help me to understand what’s going on here????
    Thanks
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Peyman44 said:

Actually I don’t know what the hell is happening ???!! In the Platinumpool Piece trade-in they wrote from 12th of November to 13th of December ( One Month )every one hour we can trade-in pieces we don’t need with other we need but I just traded one piece and done , I have 8 pieces but 5 of them is same picture so how can I trade-in this useless 5 with the other pieces ???!!
    Who can help me to understand what’s going on here????
    Thanks

You only get the opportunity to complete the trade in 1 time for each rarity of Platinumpool. If you were under the impression you could trade 2 or more pieces to get 2 or more missing pieces, you were mistaken as this isn't how it was intended to work.
  • Options
    Thanks body, so I guess I have to wait until maybe next year or more to trade in 3 more pieces to get Platinumpool 😞☹️
  • Options
    Peyman44 said:

Thanks body, so I guess I have to wait until maybe next year or more to trade in 3 more pieces to get Platinumpool 😞☹️

Look ahead at the Chests that are in the special PlatPool objective days.
    You will find some later chest will also contain a Selector item that will allow you to pick a piece which you need.

(Some may be dependent on your current progression title, 5* is in free track, and 6* is only in the paid Platinum track)
  • Options
    Thank you 🙏 bro , actually I paid for that as you mentioned and I wish find what I need. BTW thank again for your help.👍
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This sidequest is the perfect amount of time consuming. Good job on a low grind / decent reward sidequest with a lot else going on
  • Options
    Cwhite318Cwhite318 Posts: 13
    What happen to the platinum trade in i dont see it anymore thought it was going on until dec 13th
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Where are the relic stuff I got some and opened but I don’t see them in inventory. Sorry if this was answered already.

Don't think they will be showing up until they actually release/activate relics in the game which was said to be at an unknown/undisclosed date later in the month.
    True true
  • Options
    @FrostGiantLord they automatically come in ur inbox and from the calender............u must have got it by now

• Options
    Peps69Peps69 Posts: 12
    I opened by mistake the alloy crystals. where did the shards went. I cannot find anywhere..
  • Options
    KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 21

What are these for ? Relics ?!?
  • Options
    MYSTIC1MYSTIC1 Posts: 2
    The 6* Trade In disappeared for me as well, is this a known issue? I was planning on using it if I got a duplicate piece from the crystal in 4 days.
  • Options
    MYSTIC1 said:

The 6* Trade In disappeared for me as well, is this a known issue? I was planning on using it if I got a duplicate piece from the crystal in 4 days.

The Platpool piece Trade-in items in Store seem to come and go from time to time.
    Keep checking back later, to see when it re-appears for you, and for the correct trade-in piece that it would cost you at that time.
  • Options
    MYSTIC1MYSTIC1 Posts: 2

MYSTIC1 said:

The Platpool piece Trade-in items in Store seem to come and go from time to time.
    Keep checking back later, to see when it re-appears for you, and for the correct trade-in piece that it would cost you at that time.
    Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

MYSTIC1 said:

From their announcement/description of how this would work it doesn't seem to be functioning as intended but Kabam hasn't acknowledged it as far as I know.

I saw in the other thread about this issue that Mike commented to clarify you only get 1 go at each of the 5* and 6* piece trade ins but he completely ignored the whole point about it not being an issue of trying to trade multiple pieces of the same rarity but an unused trade in rarity not being available all the time for some players. You even pointed this out to him but it was ignored (unless I missed an update in that thread).

They really should address this and reply to the issue on the forums for those affected.
  • Options
    DAREMOZEE7DAREMOZEE7 Posts: 5
    edited November 2022
    Will you be able to access the elder difficulty if you become TB before it ends?
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    (Not allowed to call specific people out.)
  • Options
    5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This discussion has been closed.