Event quest 2.2 High Voltage and Nebula immune shock

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★★

How i'm suppose to shock nebula as she is immune to shock? You need get shock to gain fury and advantage but can't shock nebula. Using power drain also didn't inflict shock to her

I know we CAN use others class but surely this is bad design because you need to shock oppo to get the advantage, yet we can't get advantage because of the immune champs

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Btw; nebula is ridiculously bugged . Try to fight nebula with nebula and the charge timers freak out.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★★

Btw; nebula is ridiculously bugged . Try to fight nebula with nebula and the charge timers freak out.

Yeah, i fight nebula and seems her charge get crazy, but i don't remember who i used
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

If any aar comes to play
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    Not a solution but I went in first with warlock and that was a terrible idea 😂, but hulkbuster hits hard on his own, so he can ignore the furies.

Yeah bad design.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its a curve ball they throw on purpose.. same thing happened once with a quest where mutants got buffed when doing unblockable attacks and they put Red Guardian on the path..
  • ShiftyCritterShiftyCritter Member Posts: 3
    Seriously sloppy design here.

My best result has been IMIW with Spider Monkey synergy to stack plasma debuffs. Slow and steady, lots of dodging unblockable attacks, but eventually went down.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    It doesn't really matter, you'll end the fight quickly anyways, it's eq
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Seriously sloppy design here.

My best result has been IMIW with Spider Monkey synergy to stack plasma debuffs. Slow and steady, lots of dodging unblockable attacks, but eventually went down.

See, you tried way too hard to play into the node, I just bumrushed with kingpin and ended the fight in a minute.

Unless you’re an imiw fan, in which case you should be used to long, slow fights.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I mean, just treat it like as if that node isn't there. It's not very hard
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    we have so many bugs in this game, it is so sickening lol. i really hope kabam can put it together and fix all bugs once and for all.