platinum pool trade in

I was waiting whole day to trade head pieces for 5* and 6*. i dont know when i missed them but i was sure it will come back again since it was running till 13th december but now both rarities are gone despite not having purchased any.

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Member Posts: 111 ★★
    Can confirm same happened to me. However I’m only missing the 5* booster pack despite having bought neither booster pack.
  • I1313I1313 Member Posts: 3
    Wentopule exchanges are gone, I haven't exchanged anything, and they're not in the store!!!
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Member Posts: 111 ★★
    After the hour refresh both packs are missing without me buying either of them.
    After the hour refresh both packs are missing without me buying either of them.
  • philthy80philthy80 Member Posts: 22
    Seems random my main has both available despite trading in 6* head already yet on both my alts only 5* are available
  • Webby72Webby72 Member Posts: 255 ★★
    I had already booth the 5*, then the 6* trade was available to me earlier but after I had opened super fabulous crystals and pulled 2 platpool pieces it was no longer available, like my gaining a piece made the game think I had bought the offer. Is that the same for anyone else who can’t see it despite not buying the trade in?
    It's back
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    If the “change-over” time occurs while you are within the game, the Store might not automatically refresh with the new offerings. (like some other aspects within the game)

Could be that you have to exit and re-enter the game to see the new Store trade-in offers ??

**I bought the 5* trade-in, and the 6* offer remained on screen in the store. Will check later whether it is still there after the next hour.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Same here. Haven't purchased any of packs but they disappeared.
  • Sunny2595Sunny2595 Member Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike care to explain why is this happening?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

If the “change-over” time occurs while you are within the game, the Store might not automatically refresh with the new offerings. (like some other aspects within the game)

Could be that you have to exit and re-enter the game to see the new Store trade-in offers ??

**I bought the 5* trade-in, and the 6* offer remained on screen in the store. Will check later whether it is still there after the next hour.

(Update), even though I initially still had the 6* offer after buying the 5* one.
    Now (after coming back many hours later, and even out and back in another 15 mins later too), the 6* one has indeed vanished.
  • 76Coop76Coop Member Posts: 6
    Same for me. Never had a chance to take advantage of this trade in and have no option in the store for it anywhere.
  • Dwar2468Dwar2468 Member Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem i exchanged the 5 star but the six star(the one i actually wanted is gone) and i am not able to trade in for the six star piece.
  • DunneldeenDunneldeen Member Posts: 5
    I’m also having this problem, I started checking the trade-in offer in the store tab, after a few cycles the 5* offer disappeared, then the 6* offer disappeared mid-cycle… 😢
  • FooxynnFooxynn Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2022
    Was it supposed to last until the 13th december ?
    I was waiting to get the platinum crystals first in case they drop a part... but now its not there anymore and i must admit that's very tilting considering there was nothing indicating that.
    Please tell me its just bugged somehow

EDIT : Just found the post introducing all november stuff and its indeed saying 13th december