**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battleground Energy Scoring

_Rick87__Rick87_ Posts: 36
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Hey Guys,
I’m just wondering why energy won’t award as many points as the previous season?

Previous season points

Upcoming season

Comments

• Options
    _Rick87__Rick87_ Posts: 36
    So instead of the 266 wins required it is now 400. Or an extra 2010 energy, 29 refills, 870 units.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    We lost our multiplier 🤦‍♂️😂
  • Options
    Was gonna submit pics of this as well.

But it is ONLY for the SOLO Event. Solo Points for Energy now 1/9th as much as with Elders Marks. (those pics above)

In the ALLY Event (not shown above), it is still 1/6th as much, same as last season.

*And note, they switched the Ally Event Bonus Points champion tags for this season (which I assume will happen each season)
  • Options
    Escapist91Escapist91 Posts: 1
    This is just so so shaddy kabam !!
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I hope this wasn't intentional, constantly just trying to p us all off if it is 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Just want to pop this in here too ....

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/319592/battlegrounds-season-3-changelog#latest

Says absolutely nothing about changes to solo event scoring.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Well this needs fixed before bgs get back up immediately or there won't be as many even try this season was bad enough before elders marks being 6 x the amount but now at 9 times a difference yeah can see bgs fail this time round and all the cheets come creeping back I hope this Is just a error n it's getting fixed.
  • Options
    BDVL_BDVL_ Posts: 27
    I will spend for elder marks if they can protect me matched with cheater/modder
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I hope this is a mistake
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    edited November 2022
    K00shMaan said:

Fyi, this is how it appeared visually when it launched last season and then was quickly corrected. Not sure if the actual points people were getting was incorrect or just the visual.

Just like you mentioned earlier.
    Once BG started today, the Points Rules in Solo Event did indeed change back to what it had been last season (6x1) same as Ally Event points.

(funny how the 2 additional posts about exact same issue made after this one has been going on were the ones to get replies from Kabam, lol)