**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How was EOP Scorpion?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
How did everyone find EOP Scorpion? I believe he was the easiest fight with second being nick fury.... for me Terrax was the hardest fight. Since, I am Thronebreaker I used ultron for robot and Archangel for dot and completion I did try Magneto but languor killed me thrice. What did everyone use for Scorpion?

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    R4 Omega sentinel was an easy solo, but I saw some awesome fights with ultron and warlock

Then r1 x-23 wasn’t as pretty, probably used 5 revives.

Overall not bad, this final quest will not have me feeling “depressed”
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    A bit of a pain, but better once I found a rhythm.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 629 ★★★

Well said
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

R4 Omega sentinel was an easy solo, but I saw some awesome fights with ultron and warlock

Then r1 x-23 wasn’t as pretty, probably used 5 revives.

Overall not bad, this final quest will not have me feeling “depressed”

I wish I had an omega sentinel great job @Lpoo
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Yes initially it'll be like that @GroundedWisdom always push him to his sp2 easier to dodge
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel cheese for Robot, X-23 cheese for Thunderbolt/DOT. Pretty braindead, just very, very long. Can't wait to gauntlet through this nonsense.
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I soloed with Omega Sentinel and used 1 revive with r2 x23 because my cat jumped out of nowhere to my lap and my phone fall down…
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    it was easy except for the part where I didn't have any thunderbolts and had to use r2 6* luke cage
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't love it but had plenty of stash items. Used Rhulk and Ultron. He will be a lot easier in the boss rush with Mags or AA
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

I didn't love it but had plenty of stash items. Used Rhulk and Ultron. He will be a lot easier in the boss rush with Mags or AA

I tired AA just for fun and it was a breeze
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am trying him now and I don’t get how to death him . Anybody got a link to a post explaining how to beat him ?
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 135
    I did my first run with a 6 star R2 X-23. Messed up multiple times on his SP2 projectile (i.e. I forgot there was a projectile coming and just ran into him). Cost maybe 8 revives.

But for the second run, I was more prepared and used to his SP2. Used Ultron. Cost 2 revives. Would have been 1 but I forgot that you have to drop below 25% to get the regen. You can't just start at or below 25%. I had brought him down to 36% before the first revive.

I had 18 revives set to expire before the EOP finale so I didn't really care for the revives that much.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I found it to be on the easier side. Used Nick for DOT, and then realized I could have used Warlock (2 revives) and get DOT and Robot in one go. Taskmaster for #Thunderbolts but this objective was pretty annoying (5 revives). I got the hang of it after a while but it was still a long fight.

If I had to rank them from easiest to hardest:
    1. Terrax
    2. Scorpion
    3. Havok
    4. Nick (just because how annoying it is to fight a roided up Nick and the painful block damage)

In the final week when the objectives only limit us to which class we, each fight should be a lot easier.