**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go for 6* basic or 6* featured crystal

BoredDesperadoBoredDesperado Posts: 34
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am thronebreaker and have around 30+ 6* champs ,and I am looking for some god tier ones . The current featured looks pretty good. Should I go for it ?

Should I go for 6* basic or 6* featured crystal 25 votes

6* basic
52% 13 votes
6* featured
48% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    really depends on what your 6* roster looks like...features cost 5k shards more and a high chance to get basic champs and not the new ones...if your roster is deep...meaning 35 - 40 or more 6s with a good number of them duped, I would risk on a Feature, otherwise I would rather save the extra 5k shards and just load up on new or dupes.

RNG plays a huge role in Feature
  • Options
    smy168 said:

really depends on what your 6* roster looks like...features cost 5k shards more and a high chance to get basic champs and not the new ones...if your roster is deep...meaning 35 - 40 or more 6s with a good number of them duped, I would risk on a Feature, otherwise I would rather save the extra 5k shards and just load up on new or dupes.

RNG plays a huge role in Feature

my 6* roster has a cgr , doom , AA , warlock and the rest are low or mid tier trash . None of my champs, except Groot ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ and sentinel, are duped.

So according to you I should go for a basic ?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    I'd say go for the featured. There's 18 really good champs in there and only 6 terrible ones (making this imo the best 6* featured crystal so far), sure there's still a chance you might get garbage but that's something inevitable even if you go for the basic.
    As for the comment above, yes there's a high chance won't get one of the featured champs BUT that doesn't mean the basic ones are bad, in fact most of them are really good.
  • Options
    Any thoughts about dual one
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    I would probably stick with basics for now so you can build up your roster. The dual and featured crystals are helpful once you have lots and lots of 6 stars and are starting to target specific champs.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Basics have been good to me. There are some great champs in featured. Couple of questions I ask myself, so I'll ask you.

What awakening gem do you have ?

Are you blinded by new shiny things? Think the thought of getting a quicksilver, but no dupe and no stones.

War, AQ , prestige, synergy ?

Does the champ need their signature stones or dupe?

Are they in the basic already?

Will they change your day to day Mcoc life? A good example could be AA, Galan, Wiccan, Shang Chi.