**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Rewards from Relics Crystal Opening - RESOLVED

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Relics are in the game but we can't see them anywhere. Our prestige is affected by them

How is your prestige affected when no one can even equip them?
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    edited November 2022
    :(
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    Yup and they are taking down the post as fast as anyone can put them up
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Too late...happened to me too arrgh
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    They are in game we just can’t see them. My relic prestige is at 38 for a 3* I opened so its in there somewhere

• Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Posts: 54
    edited November 2022
    I just (as in 5min ago) posted a discussion on how my resources are gone due to improper implementation of relics, and it was IMMEDIATELY taken down! Now I’m barely seeing any discussions on relics - what’s going on here? We wouldn’t be bringing this issue up if it didn’t merit looking into.

Since my last discussion is gone, here’s the gist of what I said: I opened THREE three star relic crystals, which crashed the game and now my shards are gone. I don’t even know if I got the relics from the crystals, since there’s no way to see them in-game.
    Additionally, I purchased two t1 10% alloy crystals from the battlegrounds store. After this purchase, I didn’t see the crystals, so I got nothing for my tokens.

Edit - thank you Kabam Jax, I now see the discussion was not taken down, but moved to better help give an understanding of what’s going on here.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited November 2022

I leave it here for everyone interpretation.
  • OconusOconus Posts: 16
    edited November 2022
    Looks like it's system wide
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    But we downloaded the hotfix a week ago.....and it was for problems with the relics.....
  • n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    Yep can confirm. I opened 3 star relic and got Drax (so still that it's invisible) relic xD
  • tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 47
    I can only assume Kabam was rushing for relics to go live this week so that they can include relic crystals and fragments in the cyber weekend deals. What a disaster.
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    So when is compensation for my emotional trauma when I opened the crystal and got nothing 😹😹
  • Can I just say, WHAT HAPPENED? They were temporarily removed at the beginning of the month before the side quest went live. And now I don’t have access to anything more than opening the crystals and getting nothing.
  • I just (as in 5min ago) posted a discussion on how my resources are gone due to improper implementation of relics, and it was IMMEDIATELY taken down! Now I’m barely seeing any discussions on relics - what’s going on here? We wouldn’t be bringing this issue up if it didn’t merit looking into.

It's not being taken down, it's being merged into a dedicated relics bugs page. The team is looking into the issue and more information will be posted there.
  • doskozdoskoz Posts: 12
    when
    i opened one
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Apart from the obvious missing relic issue, the catalysts and rank up materials aren't displayed anywhere either.

Can you try turning the relic on/off switch again?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Ahahahah
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Guys make sure it is plugged in /s
  • shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 15
    Relic openings are blank. Nothing gained.
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Replics are not showing after opening crystals and no relics tab in champion information page
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,012 ★★★★
    Wdym? For me it's working good here look at my 6* Drax relic
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Welcome to Marvel Contest Of Champions.
  • BenjaSDBenjaSD Posts: 32
    They're working now!

• Same as others. Opened relic crystal and it shows blank. No relics tab with Champions.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    well the good news is that the tab is up. the bad news is that when you open the tab, you can't close out of it or click anything else in the game. freezes the game, but you can still hear the sounds of you trying to exit out or click something
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    So I opened 3 relics and only got 2 when I go to my tab now. Is that meant to happen? I don’t show them as awakened or anything.

• I like so many others seem to be missing something