Options

Thronebreaker Relic Crystal? How About Thronebreaker Champion Crystal

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

I mean friggen Paragon is in the game now, it’s time

Comments

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 944 ★★★★★
    250 units for a 2.5% chance of a 5* Relic is truly for the whales. But I genuinely hope Kabam makes lots and lots of money off of this crystal.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Wozzle007 said:

250 units for a 2.5% chance of a 5* Relic is truly for the whales. But I genuinely hope Kabam makes lots and lots of money off of this crystal.

As opposed to 300 units at a chance for a 6*?

TB crystals were worse upon release for 5*.

Funny kabam thinks these items at $10 CAD is worth it 🤦‍♂️ oh well
  • Options
    There weren't even 4 or 5*'s rolling in those crystals when you opened them. Just 3*s for TBRelic crystals...
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★
    I wanna know why they've named them TB relic crystals if they only give a 5* max. Cavalier champ crystal give a 6* as max rewards ....

Don't add up
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Has anyone pulled a 5* relic from these crystals? I haven't seen one in any of the openings I've watched. Not even in the reels.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

Has anyone pulled a 5* relic from these crystals? I haven't seen one in any of the openings I've watched. Not even in the reels.

Couple people in my alliance have, and I’ve gotten a couple 4*. Last I opened though the reel was just busted and only showed 3*

As for OP, it’s not time. Why would you want a TB crystal now when 7* have been announced and are imminent? Ship sailed on that, now we wait for Paragon crystals once 7* are established
  • Options
    Mackey said:

I wanna know why they've named them TB relic crystals if they only give a 5* max. Cavalier champ crystal give a 6* as max rewards ....

Don't add up

Probably because I believe you need to be Thronebreaker to buy them. My Cav alt doesn't see that crystal offer.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Would like to know, too... Haven't seen any, either...
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

Would like to know, too... Haven't seen any, either...
    Someone has, don’t have a picture tho
  • Options
    People have, and let’s remember the reels are just for show
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

People have, and let’s remember the reels are just for show

Let's also remember the 5* Punisher that no one pulled till a week after release despite everyone hoarding for him.