No Rewards from Relics Crystal Opening - RESOLVED

1235»

Comments

• Wasy1Wasy1 Member Posts: 101
    Restarting the game works for me, relics tab is now showing at my champions page
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Member Posts: 225 ★★★

All working fine for me not sure if the information helps but I’m using iPhone 12 pro max and have latest iOS and latest game version
  • StrummervilleStrummerville Member Posts: 1
    Same, it appeared to be empty even though there was a 100% chance of containing a relic!
  • ZacKDZacKD Member Posts: 7
    I have opened my relics and they do not appear, I have searched for them in my fighters, warehouse and I cannot find them.

• SystemSystem Administrator Posts: 357
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Relics: Bug Report Thread.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    I've moved all of these comments to a different thread so we can clear up the Relics Bug Report thread.

This issue is fixing itself. It was a propagation issue, so the data got to everybody slower than expected. If you had an issue with Relics not showing up or your Relics Tab not being visible, please restart your game. If that doesn't fix it, please wait a few minutes and then try again. This should resolve this for everybody, though it will take some time.
  • Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Member Posts: 55

I just (as in 5min ago) posted a discussion on how my resources are gone due to improper implementation of relics, and it was IMMEDIATELY taken down! Now I’m barely seeing any discussions on relics - what’s going on here? We wouldn’t be bringing this issue up if it didn’t merit looking into.

Since my last discussion is gone, here’s the gist of what I said: I opened THREE three star relic crystals, which crashed the game and now my shards are gone. I don’t even know if I got the relics from the crystals, since there’s no way to see them in-game.
    Additionally, I purchased two t1 10% alloy crystals from the battlegrounds store. After this purchase, I didn’t see the crystals, so I got nothing for my tokens.

Edit - thank you Kabam Jax, I now see the discussion was not taken down, but moved to better help give an understanding of what’s going on here.

Update: crystals showed up! Still missing that third 3* relic but I’m not too fussed about that. Also I made a mistake, the crystals I WAS missing were 25% class alloy crystals, not 10%.
  • darkklawdarkklaw Member Posts: 93
    I never opened the relic gift as it said i had 29 day. Now i cant find the relic gift anymore. I never claimed it, they are not showing in rewards inventory either.