**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Relic is Best?

So we started out with 12 relics so far.
Which one do you think is the most useful or powerful? And Why?
And uhh there can't be more than 10 options in a poll so the last 2 options are
11. Hulkbuster
12. Vision

Which Relic is Best? 125 votes

Wolverine
8%
SIlverProfessorWu_Bangerz23GoldaLpooSonofdathomirSHIELD4AGENTTruthseekerSuelGamesMostAverageGorr_Fan亗AKA亗MÁDĀRAJazzman 11 votes
Storm
12%
NescioLongshot_33Saske97BocksaroxTomsolokenobiMCOCHazzaBaki2030ChiefGoatDraconic_12CiedreCyrillFromTulaMightyDBluCitizenAxewGentsy12IamGrO_ot 16 votes
Black Panther
12%
ISO8PotatoFrostyheruheru511yossDarkrider05GarloGrootman1294Iamant1PandingoSaru2244o_oFabwiziAdokDeepworldSlayinAliveMiStaloOva 16 votes
Winter Soldier
3%
Spity68Towo71BonzoGonzoPedrussy 4 votes
Ant-Man
11%
ESFDRTOMaxGamingMoeyTehrUsername19273Ewell65SSS69FiiNCHAomine_Daiki10DrauglinAce2319ThePredator1001The_Hound13GrassKnucklesMarostrange2005 14 votes
Hulk
2%
GamerKniteJJJmJJJTnkeesman 3 votes
Scarlet Witch
9%
CrkwestSoSA__RemakeSachhyam257BowTieJohnpigupompomHipocerosIRQMusikmenCLUEMANATTIMario33Raul_ColombiaNorseHorseMan 12 votes
Juggernaut
13%
redsoxpatsfan89Scopeotoe987Sarah89WhoDaPooSkydad23Webhead055daBoss1848Sparty6Celtic1981Dragfire1760BanannaPandaxp21Deuce101DoosraTw1stedmemoryBazzingaaahburns03 17 votes
Venom
7%
FeuerschwerL_217abelarmiCrusaderjrHera1d_of_Ga1actusBAStrongGinjabredMonstaSuperstar_1126MasterA 9 votes
Thor
18%
ChovnerMagrailothosRayhanIshaqueCrazyjack719MoosetiptronicAmaadAkiraKratos1991CapriciousRockypantherxWordunkenItsClobberinTimeJenskeDThe_HoTURatedSViperPowerOfACandleTopgunrules4evrVijay_33MiniMFShriek_And_DonkThunderalph 23 votes

Comments

• Wolverine
    I'm a bit biased, but I like regen champs like toad, so the wolverine battlecast makes playing them safer and more fun because of the big green numbers.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    I don’t own them all so I don’t know about best but definitely the one I’ve been having the most fun with
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    It is a little early to be honest
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,240 ★★★★★
    Thor
    I only have Storm and Thor so I can't speak on the rest but I've been using Thor with Angela and she hits pretty damn hard once you get the aptitude buff from Thor plus the other two from max power. Storm seems kinda useless to me though, no wonder nobody has voted for her lol
  • Wolverine

True, but all the details for the relics can be found on the mcoc website and various youtubers have done testing on them.
  • Wolverine

I expected someone to call me out, but a fellow Gorr fan? I feel betrayed. Us Gorr enjoyers must band together, not tear each other apart. Unacceptable. :|
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    I've heard using the storm relic with storm is pretty nuts
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I haven’t gotten around to trying it yet, but I feel like an awakened Storm relic might go quite well with Bishop too.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man

I expected someone to call me out, but a fellow Gorr fan? I feel betrayed. Us Gorr enjoyers must band together, not tear each other apart. Unacceptable. :|
    …ok then…
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Thor
    Buttehrs said:

That’s surprising I thought it only worked for people with a built in unblockable? Or do you mean pyramid X Storm?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

That’s surprising I thought it only worked for people with a built in unblockable? Or do you mean pyramid X Storm?
    Not 100% sure which storm, the person didn't specify to be honest. But from what they said, that storm (whichever version) automatically starts off with 5 prowess. For all I know it could be a bug too.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Venom
    WRONG, black bear! bears, beets, battlestar galactica. :)

• Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Black Panther
    I use the Black Panther Relic with Hit Monkey. That worls pretty good, Winter Soldiers was down in about 60 Hits. But I have no Chance to compare all the other Option. So this might not be the best Choice.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    It makes my man-thing SHINY
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Venom relic works on knull, but the dmg increase isn't that big rn. His light attack instant bleeds went from 2536 (at 5* r4 99 armour breaks) to 2618 with the bleed vulnerability from the venom striker. A stacked venom relic would probably be pretty good on knull tho ngl...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    Ant-man can also place taunt debuff if you swap out the rune which is a very good utility for some science heroes who requires aggressive playstyle e.g Tatiana
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Storm
    Storm if you like prowess champs.

Relics are overhyped and cash/units grap, zero interest until it gets to the 5/6* stage...the advantage you get from a 3* and 4* relic is almost insignificant.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    I only have SW and BP. I have no champions that can fully utilize the latter but Wanda does please my Dragon so my vote goes for that one for now.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    None .. where is that option? 😂
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Going to revive this thread now that more relics are available.

Specifically, thoughts on Juggs, Venom and CapWW2 relics? Seem somewhat useful, but somewhat limited.

Any other relic thoughts appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 645 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    Iron fist relic is amazing for absorbing man
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine or Hulkbuster

Still wish relics never came to be tough
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Iron fist relic is amazing for absorbing man

Good to know.

Dr. Zola
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Venom on Venom, Wolverine on Weapon X, and Hulk on Overseer. Seems like everything else is just finding a way to make it work for your champ.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Black Panther
    DrZola said:

Going to revive this thread now that more relics are available.

Specifically, thoughts on Juggs, Venom and CapWW2 relics? Seem somewhat useful, but somewhat limited.

Any other relic thoughts appreciated.

Dr. Zola

I've placed those 3 relics on Juggs, Venompool, and Mr Fantastic (respectively) and although I find the strikers useful, it's hard to say whether the relic effects themselves make much of a difference.

I wish they'd make equipping / unequipping relics free... i'd like to experiment with them but there's no way i'm spending units to do so
  • MasterAMasterA Posts: 472 ★★★
    Venom
    With this my venompool hits hard