**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BIGGEST CHAMPION RISE UP THE RANKS?

2»

Comments

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Probably quake when quake and shake was discovered it completely changed the game even to where quake still won’t get a 6*
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

No mentions for Cable yet but he's top imo. He's a trash heap until Apoc came along and made him a monster. Lack or degen immunity makes him possibly the top DoT champ in the game.

Why mention cable when he's never been buffed? All he got was a synergy with a new champ.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

No mentions for Cable yet but he's top imo. He's a trash heap until Apoc came along and made him a monster. Lack or degen immunity makes him possibly the top DoT champ in the game.

Why mention cable when he's never been buffed? All he got was a synergy with a new champ.
    Op literally specified it could be synergi or buff tho so why not
    Because you take apocalypse out of the equation he goes back to being useless as a bag of dirt. Kinda pointless.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

This is easy. It’s Magento and Kingpin. They went from bottom 5 of there if their class to arguably #1, less so for Mags now. But they are both top 15 champs in the game and I think Kingpin is a top 3 champ.

Kingpin is no where near a top 3
    Who in the skill class is better then
    @MorningstarIsBae Chi, fury, thor rags even
    Then why is Kingpin currently blacklisted in AW and not Rags?
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Red Mags from meme tier to top 3 mutants.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    King groot
  • Options
    Pre-battlegrounds I would have said Magneto, but the amount of times I have seen people use Kingpin to win difficult fights is insane. It has to be him.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

My vote is Spidey99.

People were so disappointed when he was released, but a few months later those same folks were hunting him because of how effective he is, especially in war. I am still dying to awaken my r3

Laughs in my r1 sig 20
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

It hasn't happened yet but Titania might pull a Spidey99 situation. Just my prediction

I bet she will
    waiting 15-20 secs to go indestructible after using haymaker once is pretty darn good
    Suits me anyways
    Also my vote is ihulk
    Dude was completely overshadowed by ibom but now in BG he is pretty damn good as a defender
  • Options
    The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Posts: 41
    For me it's Kingpin and Juggernaut. In the battlegrounds lately Juggernaut is becoming popular