**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• JoTairJoTair Posts: 23
    I too am trying to check out relics and it says I need to be uncollected. Im cavalier.
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    I have a problem while using Rintrah with the Juggernaut Relic, both available runes attached have been tested and the issue still occurs.

Using the relic while rooted causes Rintrah to freeze in the standing up animation for anywhere from 3 to 8 seconds. I have multiple videos of this happening. It seems to be okay if you use the relic before activating the root.

I have tested this with 6 star Rank 3 Rintrah, and 4 star rank 1 Rintrah. It has happened in event quest and Realm of Legends.
  • SeliaksSeliaks Posts: 2
    edited November 2022
    This might fall under "Certain Relic preview pop-ups are cutoff when the relic is not owned." but when previewing a relic you get this message instead of one related to not owning a relic.

This was when clicking on where the upgrade relic button would be (has a locked relic at max rank button on preview)
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Are Relics mandatory? I’m trying to go through the tutorial, because that is apparently how you unlock your Champions tab again, and it wants me to bind a Relic to a champ, which I have ZERO interest in doing.

Level Up is tomorrow, and I don’t want to be locked out of it because I don’t want to play with the new toys for Whales.
  • acp1629acp1629 Posts: 19
    When looking at my relics, the game locks up on me. I have to restart my phone and go back in, and then the problem repeats. So I can't use them.
  • KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    Same I can’t upgrade my champs
    It only allows me to the relics tab and that’s it and the game hangs once there
    Same don’t care
    But wanted to upgrade my champs which I can’t
    And was forced to sell my iso!!!

• JollytinkerJollytinker Posts: 3
    Game freezes every time I go to relic page
  • When attempting to rank up my Venom relic, I get the message below stating "The Relic cannot be modified while the bound Champion is active in a Quest." None of my champions are active in any quest, arena, AW, or AQ. I've closed and restarted the app many times and nothing changes. What do I do?

• TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Yep, opening the champion list leads to screen freeze, you can't level up or rank up champs. I missed the level up event lol. Iphone 12 max pro / ioS 15.5
  • Release My Champions page! I don’t want to use the Relics now. Just like others say, how am I to rank up my champs or use the Practice mode without going thru the Relics setup thing?
  • Mooey69Mooey69 Posts: 14
    As soon as i click on the Champions tab it immedietley jumps to relics and i get a message on the screen to "View my relics" i click tap anywhere to continue and from that point the game is frozen and i have to reboot,
  • GL3GL3 Posts: 1
    My relic tab says I need to become uncollected. I have been for quite some time.
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    So I opened three 3* Relics and only got two, no I don’t have a duplicated one either. I opened a support case and the response is “We looked and you don’t qualify” Qualify for what the relic I opened??? GG Kabaam, so close to calling it after this war season.

• Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    When I click on champion button I get stuck... only thing I can do is press relics button and then I get stuck there. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    Can not upgrade relic that is bound to an AW defender. This is really bad design.
  • acp1629acp1629 Posts: 19

Game freezes every time I go to relic page

This happens to me too and as a result, I can't upgrade any of my champs.
    Some one bound a relic to a champ and then the champ screen worked
    Anyone else tried that method?
    If so please let me know
  • Release My Champions page! I don’t want to use the Relics now. Just like others say, how am I to rank up my champs or use the Practice mode without going thru the Relics setup thing?

Are Relics mandatory? I’m trying to go through the tutorial, because that is apparently how you unlock your Champions tab again, and it wants me to bind a Relic to a champ, which I have ZERO interest in doing.

Level Up is tomorrow, and I don’t want to be locked out of it because I don’t want to play with the new toys for Whales.

The only way to avoid this is to do the Tutorial. It takes no time at all, and you can unbind the Relic at no cost. Tutorials aren't new to the game, you just haven't done them in a while. Every single game that adds a new feature adds a mandatory tutorial.
  • I added a relic to a champ and it does not allow me to remove the relic, upgrade it, or add a rune to it. A message stating I cannot remove a relic which is bound to a champion in a quest appears. This Champ is not in a quest. After this happens my whole screen goes unresponsive and only allows me to bring this message up over and over and I must force close the game and restart it in order to get past this screen.
  • KisHin said:

Some one bound a relic to a champ and then the champ screen worked
    Anyone else tried that method?
    If so please let me know

Hey so talked with the developer on the tutorial flow and the intent is the player does have to move through the tutorial(tapping the highlighted elements) until the conclusion. Other interactions are locked until the tutorial is complete. Understandably it can frustrate people if they have to go through the tutorial and we are reviewing with UX on better flows.

Please let me know if the actually highlighted element is unclickable as that would indeed be a bug.

• The only way to avoid this is to do the Tutorial. It takes no time at all, and you can unbind the Relic at no cost. Tutorials aren't new to the game, you just haven't done them in a while. Every single game that adds a new feature adds a mandatory tutorial.

Hi @kabam Mike, I don’t mind doing a mandatory tutorial if I need to know about the Relics, except I should have the choice of taking it at the time I want to. Simply, you can just put the Tutorial on a special tab like the training ground one, don’t bind the tutorial to the champions page and force everyone to do it. I don’t want to do it, not bcos I don’t like the feature, I just think it’s stupid to have 1champ to use the Relics (I only have one 3* Relics, not 5,if I have 5 I might think about binding them to my questing team.

That is, I don’t want to bind any relics to any champ at this moment. So please release the Champions page and excuse us from the mandatory tutorials.

• The only way to avoid this is to do the Tutorial. It takes no time at all, and you can unbind the Relic at no cost. Tutorials aren't new to the game, you just haven't done them in a while. Every single game that adds a new feature adds a mandatory tutorial.

Hi @kabam Mike, I don’t mind doing a mandatory tutorial if I need to know about the Relics, except I should have the choice of taking it at the time I want to. Simply, you can just put the Tutorial on a special tab like the training ground one, don’t bind the tutorial to the champions page and force everyone to do it. I don’t want to do it, not bcos I don’t like the feature, I just think it’s stupid to have 1champ to use the Relics (I only have one 3* Relics, not 5,if I have 5 I might think about binding them to my questing team.

That is, I don’t want to bind any relics to any champ at this moment. So please release the Champions page and excuse us from the mandatory tutorials.
    The problem with that is that it's much harder to find, and not timely. It's also nothing like the Parry tutorial, since it's not gameplay. Nobody would look at it, and then everybody would complain that they don't understand how to use Relics. You just have to finish the tutorial, and your Champions page will be unlocked.

You can unbind the relic right after at no cost.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I've noticed that if I have a Relic equipped to a champion (i.e. 5* Venom), Whenever I am fighting an enemy 5* Venom it will show all the Relic stuff in the Pre-Fight screen for the opponent. I'm not sure if this is just a visual issue as my Relics aren't very powerful.

Also I'm getting the issue that I can't bind Relics to champions that I used in AW/AQ even though the Map has been cleared but the individual War or Day of AQ is still active.