**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics BROKE my game

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I have filed ticket with support but Relics has broken my game. If I try to do anything from my “Champions” screen OTHER than follow the Relics walk-through it results in nothing happening. Every other UI control is disabled (not visually but you cannot interact with the game at all.) This is a nightmare — how am I supposed to rank up existing champions if I cannot interact with the screen in any way?

I’m on an iPad. Anyone else on iOS experiencing the same issue?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Support Ticket: 349760
  • So you haven’t finished the tutorial yet, or it won’t let you finish it?
  • @EgretM4 — yeah I thought that, too. So I did — but no dice :-(
  • Even if I follow through to the point of binding a relic things don’t work. When the bind confirmation dialog appears, I cannot even “Cancel” out because that button (and all other UI) is disabled. “Cancel” button is actually visually disabled as well — but the rest of the UI renders normally but I cannot interact with any of it.
  • @GinjabredMonsta — it becomes a linear path with only one option — to bind a relic. I cannot back out or cancel. Just have to restart the app.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    there is a point where it makes you choose a champ to bind. you choose a champ, BUT then at the bottom right it will give you another confirmation button saying bind or unbind.
    there is a point in that tutorial where you HAVE to pick a champ later cancel at no cost to anything
  • @Crusaderjr — that worked — thank you! But wow is that an awful UX.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    mata2021 said:

@Crusaderjr — that worked — thank you! But wow is that an awful UX.

np, i was confused at first as well but it all worked out
  • As your issue has thankfully been resolved, I will close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.