**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pure Skill - Now it is half a year ago

Comments

• AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    If PS allows the players to deal 100000 damage per hit, they will fix it within hour, if not, yea, they are still looking on it...
  • If PS allows the players to deal 100000 damage per hit, they will fix it within hour, if not, yea, they are still looking on it...

yeah, looked so hard that their eyes hurts and still can't find anything wrong with PS.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Pure skill is coming with bases. We will never get refunded. What a shame. It is sad to invest 4500 units for nothing.

Kabam give us at least 2 rank down tickets or the units we invested in pure skill and lets call it quits on the subject.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Hello Kabam-Team,

still got no answer on my proposal.

I was very patient I guess, but I slowly think that you are not willing to answer me.
    So when you do not want that I open such a thread ech day, then you should answer....

Just for remembering here an additional copy of my messsage to Kabam Wolf:

Kabam Wolf,

I understand that you are unable to give us a specific date for a solution on this issue.

So here my proposal:
    Downgrade all players who have more than level 3 down on 3 in Pure Skill mastery and give them as a refund the units which where needed to reach level 4 or 5.

This would have the advantage that you don't get such posts or commends like this here for the future. You would have an unlimited time frame for your solution. And when finally the solution is introduced by you or your colleagues, then the players can decide again, if your fixing is worth to invest the units or using them for something different.

I see in this solution a real win win situation for both sides

This would be a fair way, where everybody would be happy with it.

Kind regards
    a still loyal player
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    MLBMike wrote: »
    If PS allows the players to deal 100000 damage per hit, they will fix it within hour, if not, yea, they are still looking on it...

yeah, looked so hard that their eyes hurts and still can't find anything wrong with PS.

because the bug doesnt hurt them, thats it....
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I guess the old joke about waiting for Xmas really applies to this. Pretty depressing that those 3600 units I put in it could have gotten me a few gmc's AND my last rank of MD
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    The solution is simple. Add armor penetration to the mastery for lev 3-4 and 5.
  • Scarlett_Ohara1113Scarlett_Ohara1113 Posts: 75
    edited December 2017
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know that Pure Skill is still being looked at, and that we will hopefully have an update on it before long. Thanks so much for the feedback, and for bearing with us while we work on this.

How is this any different than what we were told 6 months ago? Is there any progress? If not, can you set a date for an update on this so some forward momentum might
    Hello Kabam,

until now I didn't wrote much about this topic, because you told us to work on this "tricky" problem.

But now more than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery and nothing actually happened.
    No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that PS is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

So, I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the next month then you should be fair and send a refund for at least the units needed for level 4 and 5.

Believe me in no other business you would have such patient customers who wait for such a long time.

Just for remembering you will get now every day a new discussion like this until I get a satisfying answer.

Thanks ahead for your response

A loyal player since more than 3 years
    Kabam is pure skill going to be fix in path 20.0????

Please give us a timeframe?
  • I think I'm giving up on the chance of this issue being fixed. I have also invested 4500+ units on this mastery and It's been worthless now for 6 months. Having so many skill champs, I thought it would be great... now I need those units to put points into other masteries and I don't have them. Sucks. Kabam has failed me.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Did Pure Skill ever work? Was it ever a desirable mastery to invest into? Just wondering, because I had always heard it was worthless ever since I learned about it over 18 months ago
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Did Pure Skill ever work? Was it ever a desirable mastery to invest into? Just wondering, because I had always heard it was worthless ever since I learned about it over 18 months ago

Yes it did I remember my Black Widow doing 8000 damage on Sp2 kicks. Pure skill would reduce enemy armor a lot. Since 12.0 when they move to flat values they never converted the percentage from this mastery and they havent refund any of us that spend 4500 units to unlock this mastery 5 levels
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Screw it, let's keep it going. What i don't understand it how Pure Skill is nerfed to oblivion with the REST OF THE CLASS MASTERIES, but MD isn't fixed.
  • Back then they also told us that they were “looking into” the severity at which Dr. Strange was nerfed. Said they needed a couple months to gather enough data on the subject.

Aka, they just hope we forget about these things.
    I need my units. I spend 4500 units.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »

Yes it did I remember my Black Widow doing 8000 damage on Sp2 kicks. Pure skill would reduce enemy armor a lot. Since 12.0 when they move to flat values they never converted the percentage from this mastery and they havent refund any of us that spend 4500 units to unlock this mastery 5 levels

interesting
    Hello Kabam,

I still have to write here about this "tricky" problem.

More than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery and nothing actually happened.
    No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that PS is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

So, I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the next month then you should be fair and send a refund for at least the units needed for level 4 and 5.

Believe me in no other business you would have such patient customers who wait for such a long time. There the customers would speak about fraud.

Second you can be sure that I have a really long breath...because you do not react in a satisfying manner, I have to try here on and on

A loyal player since more than 3 years
    Hello Kabam,

I still have to write here about this "tricky" problem.

More than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery and nothing actually happened.

Believe me in no other business you would have such patient customers who wait for such a long time. There the customers would speak about fraud.

Second you can be sure that I have a really long breath…because you do not react in a satisfying manner, I have to try here on and on

A loyal player
  • I agree its been 9 months and nothing should be refunded for the lvl 4 and 5
  • It is quite sad, that they just continue to ignore this.
    Thanks for you comment. Because of this situation, I will post here nearly every day, when I have time, a new post referring this issue, until we get a refund or a solution.

Sorry ahead for this disturbing...I now it is boring for the community, but I see in the meantime no other way.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Would love to know why original post was flagged.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Because it's spam at this point. He keeps reposting the same thing again and again and again. It's obvious the devs do not have plans to fix it. Pure Skill is dead. Nobody is requiring you to have the mastery anyways. In fact, to fix it would require nerfing all the other champions as a whole, because they ignore a lot of armor and resistances with crits as it is now.

As an ex-user of Pure Skill...move on.
    YoMoves,

I move on, but the units spent for this mastery seem worth to me to wrote every day a new post...

Uuups, by the way, today post I forgot...
    Hello Kabam,

Maybe my last post was a little insulting, but you can be sure that I feel, because of your non-reacting behaviour the same way.

Nevertheless we are at the same point as in the last months, so I repeat here once more the same issue:
    More than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery Pure Skill and nothing actually happened.
    No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that this mastery is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

My solution is also still the same:
    I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the near future (just for your comprehension: Near future means latest after one further month), then you should be fair and send a refund in terms of the units needed to reach level 4 and 5.

And please don't be upset, but you acting in this issue has nothing to do with a businesslike conduct. That's no insult, it's simply a fact.

When I don't receive a reactions with a reliable date of a bug solution release, then you will read a new opened thread tomorrow.
    Reason for this procedure is my feeling, that you put such and other messages that you don't like or prioritise, directly in to the trash basket.
    But you can simply convince me from the opposite….you read and react professional on the message above

Explanation for "professional":
    This has nothing to do with copy and paste answers, which say nothing.
    Professional reactions are based in this connection on facts:
    - date of solution release
    - when no solution, then kind and amount of refund for the affected players

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »
    Because it's spam at this point. He keeps reposting the same thing again and again and again. It's obvious the devs do not have plans to fix it. Pure Skill is dead. Nobody is requiring you to have the mastery anyways. In fact, to fix it would require nerfing all the other champions as a whole, because they ignore a lot of armor and resistances with crits as it is now.

As an ex-user of Pure Skill...move on.

If they have no plans to fix it, they should refund it!

If it's broken and they know that, players are out of real money.

So... something does need to be addressed... this is a huge FU to players who purchased it.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
    Hello Kabam,

Maybe my last post was a little insulting, but you can be sure that I feel, because of your non-reacting behaviour the same way.

Nevertheless we are at the same point as in the last months, so I repeat here once more the same issue:
    More than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery Pure Skill and nothing actually happened.
    No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that thsi mastery is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

My solution is also still the same:
    I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the near future (just for your comprehension: Near future means latest after one further month), then you should be fair and send a refund in terms of the units needed to reach level 4 and 5.

And please don't be upset, but you acting in this issue has nothing to do with a businesslike conduct. That's no insult, it's simply a fact.

When I don't receive a reactions with a reliable date of a bug solution release, then we will read a new opened thread tomorrow.
    Reason for this procedure is my feeling, that you put such and other messages that you don't like or prioritise, directly in to the trash basket.
    But you can simply convince me from the opposite….you read and react professional on the message above

Explanation for "professional":
    This has nothing to do with copy and paste answers, which say nothing.
    Professional reactions are based in this connection on facts:
    - date of solution release
    - when no solution, then kind and amount of refund for the affected players

This discussion has been closed.