**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Big Announcements!! Inside the Contest Episode 5!

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Hello Summoners!

A lot of very exciting news just dropped in our latest episode of Inside the Contest!
    Details include:
    Calendar of events for the rest of this year!
    New champs coming to the contest!
    Summoner's Choice details!
    And more!

https://youtu.be/MOylST5hu-8

What are you most excited for??

Enjoyed the video, can you guys do this every 3 mons?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Is there a transcript of the video?

I'm not hearing impaired, just lazy, but I can read quickly.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Is there a transcript anywhere? I don't wanna watch, just read it
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Kerneas said:

Look at it with subtitles on 🤷‍♂️
  • Wonder if the 2 free 6* in the calendar for December are for thronebreaker and up if they are well that's fine 😑
  • MehmettMehmett Posts: 5

Where is the 2021 hero crystal?
    I saved 27k credits for Hercules and no? damned
    such a big tragedya
  • MehmettMehmett Posts: 5
    Are there really no 2021 hero selectors in cyber monday offers?
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Definitely some stuff to be excited about there, but plenty to be disappointed about to.

Specifically, there's still no word on an update to the Sigil subscription targeting Paragons.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Kerneas said:

That's still a wadte of time. Guess I'll have to waste the time to get the information then.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I had stars in my eyes... until I realized the bundles in the video were the ones for Paragorns and not those for Thronebreakers.

@Kabam Jax
    Glad to put a face on the name who answer very well on the forum.
    Your video was greatly appreciated, including the end with a Dorky voice style :)
    Hope to see such videos every two months.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m around 23,500. That realistically puts 25,000 in play but not 26,000. Assuming the last deal is the usual 3000, I can get 7000 off line 1, 3 of 4 offers for 5000 then the special. I’d probably be a 30-50 dollar spender.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    December contest is kicking off with the new cool look of Kabam Jax
    So excited to hear about Jessica in the contest... finally
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    MANTIS!!!!! I am so excited to see her in game. Along with Jessica Jones
    Kerneas said:

Stellar said:

Kerneas said:

That's still a wadte of time. Guess I'll have to waste the time to get the information then.
    Make someone else watch it and give you cliffs.

Not sure if this works here but all the stupid slow talking training videos I am forced to watch I hit play and walk away then come back, move back to the start and scroll across the progress bar to read the subtitles at normal reading speed for me.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I hope the little sneak peak of cyber deals that were shown in the video is not for Paragon players. For Thronebreakers those deals are fine , but no way for Paragon ...that would be just bad and easy save of units.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I hope the little sneak peak of cyber deals that were shown in the video is not for Paragon players. For Thronebreakers those deals are fine , but no way for Paragon ...that would be just bad and easy save of units.

As a Thronebreaker I will also probably save my units. There is no decision making item inside one rhe the first 4 bundles. So no, it is not fine for (all) Thronebreakers.
  • i am just waiting to what interesting comes next...
  • I didn't see anything about exchange store coming back. Are we going to have one like last year where we can exchange AGs and such
  • SD_PUPSD_PUP Posts: 4
    Kabam are the mods!!
    edited November 2022
    I can't click all the positive options so have one Awesome but I thank you very much for the effort @Dukenpuke
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

I can't click all the positive options so have one Awesome but I thank you very much for the effort @Dukenpuke

I had 30 minutes left in my day at work, and this prevented me from having to do actual work.

So thank you...
  • Holy moly!

@Dukenpuke with a true MVP move over here!
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    Does the video replace the monthly forum announcement/do we know when there might be more information about the replacement for gifting?
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Holy moly!

@Dukenpuke with a true MVP move over here!

I hope I quoted you correctly. ;)
  • _Pez_ said:

Does the video replace the monthly forum announcement/do we know when there might be more information about the replacement for gifting?

It does not. And: soon.
  • lonelylonely Posts: 16
    Dukenpuke said:

Dukenpuke said:

January:
    Baron Zemo and one of the Enchantress (Amora) or the Executioner (Skurge).

Or Santana? One of the January champs is all but guaranteed to be mystic, could be Absorbing Man maybe.
    Zemo and Skurge would probably make the most sense, as they're both in the MCU already.
    but how would they loop skurge into mcoc tho? he was killed remember
    edited December 2022

Interested to see what is coming. Looks exciting.

honestly, im only excited for no gifting this yr bcs of all the whales out there. no offense whales, but its not fair for the ftp guys that you all just buy a lot of units, then gift it. then get a lot of points for the events, which results in high tier rewards
    Mehmett said:

Are there really no 2021 hero selectors in cyber monday offers?

there are no? just make sure youre like cav or tb, for the selectors bcs there are selectors for 2019, 2020, and 2021 champs. also how to beat collector? ive just gotten past 5.2.5 today. would like advice. my team ive been taking into act 5 so far is 6r2 nebula, 5r5 she-hulk, 5r5 nick, 5r4 ibom, 5r5 corvus. i know thats good but any extra tips for collector fight? and no i did not buy stuff, i got that through aw, aq, eq, and sq.