**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Man I love Battlegrounds

I think this says enough

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I gave up in bronze I so we’ll done you.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    King92 said:

Yuuuup , I've been stuck at gold 1 for ages , the amount of sandbaggers with 6* rank 4s is atrocious.

It's not sandbaggers that are the issue it's the modders they are everywhere in battlegrounds
    For you maybe, for anyone Cavalier or below it's a huge issue.
  • Options
    King92King92 Posts: 29

King92 said:

Yuuuup , I've been stuck at gold 1 for ages , the amount of sandbaggers with 6* rank 4s is atrocious.

It's not sandbaggers that are the issue it's the modders they are everywhere in battlegrounds
    It's a game mode designed to be competitive and you can't blame the sandbaggers for doing it as it's something the company should have stopped but they haven't
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    In this case, the name definitely doesn’t check out
  • Options
    King92King92 Posts: 29

There are literally zero reasons Kabam keeps putting everyone in Bronze3 to start. This just proves it.

Come now we know why... $$$
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    I quit I did 6 matches and didnt win once so no more battlegrounds for me
  • Options
    Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
    I only won once because the other party left in the middle, it sucks
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    You’re not showing the wins. You moved groups so you had wins along the way.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I got to the gladiators circuit pretty easily last season. Now I can’t seem to get out of silver 🥲

The new match making is definitely kinda crazy, I have a half deck of 6*s and 5*s and I got paired with people with full r3/4 load outs. Is this intentional?
  • Options
    zrs20508zrs20508 Posts: 10
    @kabam doesn’t care. They won’t fire the garbage that allowed this to happen and idiots keep paying and supporting that trash.
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Made it to D3 myself and don’t think I fought many non-modders since.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★

There are literally zero reasons Kabam keeps putting everyone in Bronze3 to start. This just proves it.

Take away those rewards for advancing tiers and BGs are pretty weak rewards wise for most people.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Main reason I tend to avoid BGs is because I already know I'm terrible at this game. No need to keep reminding myself about it
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    King92 said:

King92 said:

It's a game mode designed to be competitive and you can't blame the sandbaggers for doing it as it's something the company should have stopped but they haven't
    Congrats, you just explained why it's an issue, it's something Kabam should've stopped but haven't :)