Lost units due to connection and input bugs.

I’m currently working on story progression towards thronebreaker. With the alliance quest on hold, I figured it would be a great time to do it. Especially with these cyber weekend upgrades.

So here I am at lifecycle Black Bolt and now the game is unplayable because of the lag and input issues. I fought through most of it ignoring the problems and bulldozing forward, but now the game won’t stay connected through the fight, and when it does stay connected, the sudden random dashes get me killed. I had the fight won, but a dash later, I’m dead and black bolt is back to 30% health.

I’ve paid hard earned money this weekend and I’ve just chewed through about 1500 units of revives, heals, and buffs because of these bugs.

I know I’m probably never going to get that back but this isn’t right. If this was any other product, and it was this deficient, I’d get my money back, but here I’m just supposed to sit back and take it.

This is … I don’t even have the words to express my frustration and anger right now

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Why spend that much units for a simple fight? If you're spending more than 3 revives on a fight then there's something wrong in your strategy. Ask the forums or Line chats for advice. Who did you use?

You can't always blame internet connection and bugs especially if you're spending that lot without a proper strat.
  • MadkanadjunMadkanadjun Member Posts: 9
    Thanks you’ve been no help whatsoever.
  • JazzmanJazzman Member Posts: 4

Why spend that much units for a simple fight? If you're spending more than 3 revives on a fight then there's something wrong in your strategy. Ask the forums or Line chats for advice. Who did you use?

You can't always blame internet connection and bugs especially if you're spending that lot without a proper strat.

Oh shut up. The bugs are a lot. The game is unplayable rn.
  • JazzmanJazzman Member Posts: 4

I’m currently working on story progression towards thronebreaker. With the alliance quest on hold, I figured it would be a great time to do it. Especially with these cyber weekend upgrades.

So here I am at lifecycle Black Bolt and now the game is unplayable because of the lag and input issues. I fought through most of it ignoring the problems and bulldozing forward, but now the game won’t stay connected through the fight, and when it does stay connected, the sudden random dashes get me killed. I had the fight won, but a dash later, I’m dead and black bolt is back to 30% health.

I’ve paid hard earned money this weekend and I’ve just chewed through about 1500 units of revives, heals, and buffs because of these bugs.

I know I’m probably never going to get that back but this isn’t right. If this was any other product, and it was this deficient, I’d get my money back, but here I’m just supposed to sit back and take it.

This is … I don’t even have the words to express my frustration and anger right now

Same goes for me. I had to stop lol. Let's hope it gets fixed by December.