**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are battlegrounds worth playing ?

BoredDesperadoBoredDesperado Posts: 34
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
If you are a cav with a decent roster and don't sandbag

Are battlegrounds worth playing ? 87 votes

No
14%
ChadhoganRodrigoVillarDarth_StewieGarloGinjabredMonstaFabwiziTrapKill66SearmenisSirGamesBondCiedreSuperstar_1126Dave7099Ghosturd 13 votes
Yes
65%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorzuffySIlverProfessorVergeman78EB54CrusaderjrrockykostonyuwbazingampJMORG1111Tijjy007anggafkRockyshockyMaxus7SidDDragonK00shMaanPHJfin 57 votes
Sandbagging is the only option
19%
VerzzMoosetiptronicNapaHeroDenzel116Davidje73Dwhalen8554EtherionGodBamajdItsClobberinTimeIronman3000RenaxqqJust_grindingTheNickster20LlessurIamGrO_otJazzmanKing92 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BoredDesperadoBoredDesperado Posts: 34
    edited November 2022
    Yes
    Whatever my deck is , wether it's 5*R5 , or 4*'s , all I'm facing are thronebreaker and paragon sandbaggers with their 6* R4's and all of them get their top champions in the selector with 1 or 2 1*s at Max . Currently on a 37 game losing streak.
    Please give some tips on how to get better matchups

And before you say I must be a noob , no I play fairly well and am just a 6*R3 away from becoming thronebreaker
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I heard something about people playing using only 2*s, heard that it’s a way to prevent modders too. You might try that
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yes
    You can get up to 3 6*s every week from Battlegrounds if you are able to get the Trophy Tokens. Developing your 6* Roster is imperative to progress in this game at your title because 6*s are so much more useful for Act 7 content and beyond. As long as you feel like you can still complete the 48 Hour Milestones, I would keep doing BGs.
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

Whatever my deck is , wether it's 5*R5 , or 4*'s , all I'm facing are thronebreaker and paragon sandbaggers with their 6* R4's and all of them get their top champions in the selector with 1 or 2 1*s at Max . Currently on a 37 game losing streak.
    Please give some tips on how to get better matchups

And before you say I must be a noob , no I play fairly well and am just a 6*R3 away from becoming thronebreaker

1. Don't play BG.
    2. Play BG like 99% do, 50/50 high/low rating champs.

There are no other options, for players who want to advance.

We have called for changes in BG, but there is no response from Kabam. They are busy with relics, zyber weekend, and other content they can make money on…it will be fixed when they start losing money on BG.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    There are no bonus points for using your best deck so build one that will get you the most wins.
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yes
    If you want to push to top tier you got no choice but to play BGs the rewards are insane compared to any where else. Easy to pick up 60k 6* shards.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    No
    I would normally say yes. Before I would get infuriated with it at times but now its on another level of stupidity. My input problems are through the roof. Not to mention that I'm not a fan of this node doesn't help.
  • Options

If you are a cav with a decent roster and don't sandbag

I'm not even uncollected, but I have to laugh! Been playing the game since it's start. However didn't take it serious. Now I have, but I l am a FP2 player. Not so great, because at 52 ( bad I sight9 . I did my Duty. Just llet me REST?
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    I just matched up against this person using 1* and a bunch of r2 5*. This is the type of person who should be able to use their roster but is choosing not to. Something is broken massively about matchmaking and progression
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yes

I just matched up against this person using 1* and a bunch of r2 5*. This is the type of person who should be able to use their roster but is choosing not to. Something is broken massively about matchmaking and progression

He is in a Gold 2 Alliance and probably has 4 R4 with that Prestige or less. Bet he uses his main deck he matches people with 20 R4 in much higher tier Alliances. Just know match making sucks for us all.