**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Solo Objective Compensation/Free ISO?

People in my alliance received an in-game message telling they received 88x3000 iso, energy refills and gold. I’ve not received any message or compensation?

What gives? Anyone else not received these free rewards?

Comments

• MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    where are you in the game?
    have you completed all solo objectives (the permanent ones)?
  • For all the Beginner Account solo “Summoner Journey” objectives.

If already (long since) completed, they seem to be giving us the extra stuff that the newer Summoner Journey objectives have been updated to.

For those still progressing thru them, your objectives might just be updated and still there.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 261 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Aren’t those objectives according to your progression level? If you get to Thronebreaker, you get different objectives? So till Paragon this never ends? I’ve been doing those objectives and completed ones for Cavalier long before but no compensation for me.
  • Aren’t those objectives according to your progression level? If you get to Thronebreaker, you get different objectives? So till Paragon this never ends? I’ve been doing those objectives and completed ones for Cavalier long before but no compensation for me.

Maybe you clicked thru a whole bunch of Mail Msg stuff without realizing this one was part of what you were claiming/deleting.

Check your Item Stash and see if there isn’t a bunch of Full Energy refills expiring all at same time in future.

(and without saying for sure, but sounds like these were for EARLY progression Solo Objectives, not any of the continuing higher progression stuff)
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Btw, I still haven't figured out what solo objective got an upgrade, did you guys figured this out?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Searmenis said:

Btw, I still haven't figured out what solo objective got an upgrade, did you guys figured this out?

Might have been completing act 3. One of my Mimi accounts got less rewards than my main and it hasn’t finished act 3 all the way
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Searmenis said:

Might have been completing act 3. One of my Mimi accounts got less rewards than my main and it hasn’t finished act 3 all the way
    That makes sense actually, that s because the "summoner advancement milestone rewards" re appeared for a few minutes :p
    I’ve completed up till Act 5, got nothing. Contacted Kabam and they seem to act they know nothing about this change… @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    It's what they are all saying, updated rewards for revised Summoner's Journey, wait a while longer, a few days max, and then contact support. Also, ensure your game is up to date.
    This all presumes you are at least Uncollected.
  • They seem to have either added or updated completion objectives for a wide range of story arc missions. I never got the email on my main account, but instead this happened:

I'm assuming somehow my account retriggered the objectives rather than getting the compensation email.
    I don’t have summoner’s journey tab at all…
    I’ve contacted support and all they are saying is these in-game mails are sent by game team and they have no control to send it to me if it’s not already sent…

This game is turning into garbage pile.