**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why did some people get energy compensation and others didn''t?

Just wondering.

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    From the message ingame it seemed like people who did the solo objective got the comp and the ones that did not complete it didn`t. Don`t know which solo objectives/missions they were talking about thou.
  • From the message ingame it seemed like people who did the solo objective got the comp and the ones that did not complete it didn`t. Don`t know which solo objectives/missions they were talking about thou.

Exactly ... just want details.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Did you check your solo objectives list? It wasn’t compensation, they added new solo objectives but people who had already completed whatever the objective was got credit for doing it. They’ve done this same thing a few times over the last year or two.
  • Crumb3307 said:

Did you check your solo objectives list? It wasn’t compensation, they added new solo objectives but people who had already completed whatever the objective was got credit for doing it. They’ve done this same thing a few times over the last year or two.

Ahhh ok cool. I got those rewards. I didn't realize they were the same thing. That's all I wanted to know.

Thank you sir,
    Flying ****