**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the unfazed mastery working at all.

I have tried to practice and had alliance mates duel me and it did not trigger once i have it unlocked at level 2. There should be a 22% chance to trigger

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes, it does. My champs take quite a few "surprise" heavies to the face and are unfazed.
  • Options
    CiscoCisco Posts: 16
    Are you testing it in practice duels or battlegrounds @rocky
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Cisco said:

Battlegrounds / War.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I once made the mistake of thinking unfazed was triggered by dexterity as I thought of dexterity as a type of evade.
    But if that’s not the case with you, I’d say 22% chance is small enough to go a whole fight without triggering it if you’re unlucky with RNG.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Cisco said:

I have tried to practice and had alliance mates duel me and it did not trigger once i have it unlocked at level 2. There should be a 22% chance to trigger

Try having them Quake you then drop heavy perhaps. Dexing won't trigger the mastery, so you've got to find a champion that will evade enough for that 22% chance. (IMO Unfazed is a terrible mastery, but to each their own.)
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I had Unfazed maxed out three years ago or more, I can't remember, I was doing Act 4 or 5 back then, and it certainly wasn't 55% chance, it felt more like 20-25%. I don't know if things changed since then, but I wouldn't recommend spending precious points there.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Yes it's working.

It catches me by surprise occasionally when I'm fighting with Elsa, use her Parry-Evade, and get punched in the face by an Unstoppable opponent 😉

Actually, with several champions introduced who have an Evade/Counter mechanic now (Elsa, Mordo, Scorpion, BWDO, Wasp, Mr Negative, Quicksilver), on top of the many classic Evade champs and nodes, the Unfazed mastery is probably more useful than it used to be...
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Cisco said:

Battlegrounds / War.
    Just a friendly reminder that changes to your Masteries have to be applied to the specific deck you are using for Battlegrounds in order to take affect.
  • Options
    CiscoCisco Posts: 16
    Yes i knew that @rockykoston