**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I opened a new relic but my prestige went down?

FluidFluid Posts: 3
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok so not sure if this bug has been brought to anyone's attention but I don't see it anywhere on the forums. My relic prestige was 133 with a 4* hulkbuster a 3* awakened scarlet witch and a 3* winter soldier, all leveled up to max rank 1. Today I opened a new relic, this relic was vision and like usual I leveled him to max for rank 1 but for some reason my relic prestige went down from 133 to 96 instead of going up? This would be my fourth overall relic so I was assuming if anything I'd get a relic prestige bump but instead I went down? Am i missing some sort of feature or is this an error? Thanks in advance for any insight and help and if it is a bug I'd love to see it fixed so my prestige goes back up and not down, I worked hard for that relic and to open it and see my prestige lower is kind of discouraging.

Comments

• horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    Yeah its annoying but not a bug. The relic prestige is the average of your top 5 relics, if you have less than 5 adding one that is less than your average will decrease your prestige.
  • FluidFluid Posts: 3
    Welp I guess that explains it 😅 I assumed they had a different system than champion prestige, I wouldn't of opened it if I knew that 🙄 I guess when I open my 4* relic tomorrow it'll go back up in this case.
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    Fluid said:

Welp I guess that explains it 😅 I assumed they had a different system than champion prestige, I wouldn't of opened it if I knew that 🙄 I guess when I open my 4* relic tomorrow it'll go back up in this case.

Good luck. I'm in a similar boat and when I opened my second 4* relic yesterday it was a dupe instead of a fifth relic. That's cool, but it makes me want to wait to open any 3-star shard relics until I have a separate 4-star.