Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 418 ★★★★

Thoughts?

Cinco de Mayo?
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 576 ★★★
    Peter hasn't hit the gym in awhile. Drax is looking a little puffy too.
  • Options

Why does Groot look like a LEGO minifig lol

Drax is looking a little puffy too.

Ditto.
    And Nebula doesn’t look the same either. Didn’t think it was still Karen Gillan until saw the credits, it is.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Have a bad, bad feeling that this one is one too many. Would like to be wrong
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Personally, I think that Star-Lord is the least exciting member of the GOTG
    HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT STAR LORD IS THE LEAST EXCITING!!!!!!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★

Personally, I think that Star-Lord is the least exciting member of the GOTG
    HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT STAR LORD IS THE LEAST EXCITING!!!!!!
    He spoke no lies. Much rather see rocket groot drax gamora nebula, even kraglin!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    Gamora looks the best she ever has in these films .. her look is much improved.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    For me, Volume is one of my least favorite movies in the MCU (Yondu ending aside) but the Holiday Special endeared me to these characters in such a way that I’m greatly excited for the third installment.

Besides, I’m also a sucker for character deaths
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Groot's look is interesting, reminds me of the Michelin man.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    "WE ARE GROOT!"
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I’m hype for this! but I do see this as a distraction by Marvel in order to have us forget about the AQ rewards. Well played Marvel, well played.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★

"WE ARE GROOT!"

When I heard him yell that I thought his only vocabulary was “I am Groot”… guess he’s takin some classes…!? 👍🏻
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    John757 said:

I’m hype for this! but I do see this as a distraction by Marvel in order to have us forget about the AQ rewards. Well played Marvel, well played.

Must be. XD
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★

"WE ARE GROOT!"

When I heard him yell that I thought his only vocabulary was “I am Groot”… guess he’s takin some classes…!? 👍🏻
    I said it in the 1st one aswell I believe . As they were crashing an rocket was telling him don't sacrifice himself
    yep, he says it then too
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Is there any plot to this at all? Because the trailer makes it look like the movie is just a mashup of the deleted scenes from GotG2 and Endgame.
    I suppose I should be happy they don't give the whole thing away, but TBH it looks like it will be another disappointment in the growing list of recent MCU disappointments.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

but TBH it looks like it will be another disappointment in the growing list of recent MCU disappointments.

The golden era of Marvel has passed.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 411 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Think this one's gonna be an emotional gut punch. If they do continue the team, it won't be most of these characters and Gunn is gonna do some send offs. It'll be interesting to see how far he goes with the humor vs. emotional impact. I wasn't the biggest fan of vol 2 (a lil too jokey, but that ending...) but all his other work has been an overwhelming yes from me so I'll give the benefit of the doubt
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    surprised this trailer stayed up this long :D
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Way more excited about this than Volume 2, which was a trainwreck that tried to duplicate the magic of the first one but failed miserably. This one looks a little more serious with a lot of emotion in it. Also love that they’re bringing in the High Evolutionary and Adam Warlock.

I’m probably not the only one who noticed their spacesuits are the colors of the Infinity Stones. The only one I could make out who was wearing each color was Orange (Soul), which was Mantis, and the missing one was Purple (Power), which is probably the one they’ll have reserved for Gamora.
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Finally Adam Warlock is coming to the contest i guess
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i want star lord to get his elemental guns so bad also pls give us a more serious drax he is literally a joke in the mcu
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    I don't like what they did with The high evolutionary.
    It's fine if some of the time he will look like in the comics and in some of the time he will have that human face, but recently It happens a lot...
    Gorr, Kang, now him
    As for Adam, I think he's fine just maybe if they can remove his pupils like in the comics
    I'm excited but, for some reason the trailer wasn't so Hyping for me
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yea nah I am totally ready to be disappointed by marvel. Phase 5 may ended up keeping the sludge flowing as phase 4 did
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

Have a bad, bad feeling that this one is one too many. Would like to be wrong

I had mixed feelings about Volume 2, so I'm hopeful they can go up from there. Personally, I think that Star-Lord is the least exciting member of the GOTG, and I loved every part that wasn't about him. Give me more Nebula, Drax, Mantis and Rocket, and I am here for it.
    Rocket is so clearly the most interesting…man. I understand how it’s been done, and there’s conventional movie star power at the top that dictates how it will go, but the truth is that Quill’s story simply doesn’t have anything left that doesn’t come at the expense of the rest of the cast. They told his story, and that isn’t a bad thing. It’s just that the others need to be elevated because an ensemble franchise is only as strong as the development of the depth
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★

"WE ARE GROOT!"

You missed the first movie then didn't you.

I don't like what they did with The high evolutionary.
    It's fine if some of the time he will look like in the comics and in some of the time he will have that human face, but recently It happens a lot...
    Gorr, Kang, now him
    As for Adam, I think he's fine just maybe if they can remove his pupils like in the comics
    I'm excited but, for some reason the trailer wasn't so Hyping for me

Really? Kang looks amazing from what we've seen of him so far. Which is twice mind you.