**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this even possible?? Someone respond

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
Not putting the person name out here due to privacy, etc. I just went up against this dude in Glads circle….. rank 3 Ebony naw 6* signature 100. He had an unduped rank 2 widow deadly origin. He did no she’s the fight in 17 seconds running suicides only lost 4% the meta should have maw regen if after the first shock. Am I missing something or another mod to report?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Seems highly unlikely in the current meta. Shock Widow is a great offensive champ for BGs, but she’s not going to outpace that regen in that amount of time, and I don’t see how she’s hitting for 35k at any point in that amount of time, although I could be wrong on that.
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Great. Just went to try again and someone with a ghost killed my rank 3 havok in 11 hits on the same meta … should I just stop playing at this point …..
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Report it.
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    I gave a lot of feedback on the form via the recent email they sent me about this type of stuff.
    It's a waste of elder's marks and energy.
    Most new products go through a teething period, in a few more seasons BG will all g. For now, it'a bit frustrating and off-putting. I have better things to do.
    The BG store rewards though...
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    And no, it's not possible, I can't see how it could be in that short time period.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    If it was victory track it is highly possible but since you are in gladiators circuit and with the nodes on there then this is fishy.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    Don’t post about your matches on the forums!!!

Posts like these get taken down. Even if names are cropped out. Screenshots flag the system.

Jinx