I beg u to tell me this

JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 31
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
I want to know when is summoner advancement and Aliance quest rewards are gonna come its been more than 2 days that i am waiting.. please please please 🙏 tell me
@kabammike @kabamjax

Comments

• hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    JOHN_W1CK said:

I want to know when is summoner advancement and Aliance quest rewards are gonna come its been more than 2 days that i am waiting.. please please please 🙏 tell me
    @kabammike @kabamjax

in another thread about the aq rewards kabam mike said that it’s going to take some time and they hope to get the rewards out by the end of this week. it wasn’t a promise to have them out by today, obviously i hope they are bc i’m waiting on ranking up some champs but it’s still possible we could be waiting a few more days
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 31
    Ok guys.. ♥️ appreciate ur comments
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,697 ★★★★★

Patience young grasshopper, it’s hard to pull out a previous week’s leaderboard and hand out rewards based on that. Not like you’d figure 7 days would be long enough. The white knights will tell you we should just be happy they give us anything to begin with and should wait indefinitely lol

Full cycle AQ rewards for a 1/2 day of AQ? Yeah, you should be happy.
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30

Patience young grasshopper, it’s hard to pull out a previous week’s leaderboard and hand out rewards based on that. Not like you’d figure 7 days would be long enough. The white knights will tell you we should just be happy they give us anything to begin with and should wait indefinitely lol

You make it seem like we didn't want to play aq, they said it in the notice that we'd be given rewards based on previous week's rankings since the aq was bugged... Tell me wise man, whose fault is it that the aq was bugged? The players or the devs?
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 133 ★★

Did you feel concerned about the white knight comment? Lol had someone else in mind but if the shoe fits…
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,697 ★★★★★
    hburns03 said:

off topic but in almost every thread i see you comment on you’re always so negative or condescending. try to lighten up a bit
    I comment according to the thread.
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30

V1rat said:

hburns03 said:

off topic but in almost every thread i see you comment on you’re always so negative or condescending. try to lighten up a bit

Just gonna leave this here
    You don't know me very well.
    Okay, fair enough.. what I do know is you're playing since 2017, you might even be thronebreaker or paragon by now but people who are new proven/conqueror/uncollected and are pushing to cav.. heavily rely on the store for Ranking up their characters... And hence the frustration.

They said they'd try to push the rewards yesterday, didn't happen... earlier they said “next week”, guess what? it's Monday. If there was further delay, they could've communicated with players but they're sitting silent.
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 31
    V1rat said:

V1rat said:

hburns03 said:

Just gonna leave this here
    You don't know me very well.
    Okay, fair enough.. what I do know is you're playing since 2017, you might even be thronebreaker or paragon by now but people who are new proven/conqueror/uncollected and are pushing to cav.. heavily rely on the store for Ranking up their characters... And hence the frustration.

They said they'd try to push the rewards yesterday, didn't happen... earlier they said “next week”, guess what? it's Monday. If there was further delay, they could've communicated with players but they're sitting silent.
    Exactly, we are always in the dark here… it is fair to tell something about this matter. Thank you sir you just said the right words without being rude.
    I hope they will give the SA and AQ rewards soon 🫤
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    Of course we're in the dark. It's the weekend. If they don't know something they aren't going to say anything.