**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds Glitches

Mad_LadMad_Lad Posts: 12
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Anyone else have super buggy battlegrounds? Missing parries at an alarming rate is the best it gets. I’ve started matched 15 seconds in, restarted the fight a minute in (after already beating the opponent), not been able to see the champs that we’ve picked, and lost matches at an alarming rate that has gate kept me way lower ranked than I was last time. Like haven’t gotten out of gold after 50 tries minimum. Which makes me think matchmaking is still somewhat an issue.

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    had my champs chosen for me in def and attack. first time ive ever seen this hack. champs were chosen as the player chose theirs as well... not sure how that happens but it wasnt fun
  • Options
    Mad_LadMad_Lad Posts: 12
    LiLbee2 said:

The only issue is your skills and deck

Holy s#*+ Dane Cook has entered the chat, so funny! I could never have imagined someone leaving this completely predictable comment here. Yea, I’m not great; the game is still buggy as hell.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,445 ★★★★★

had my champs chosen for me in def and attack. first time ive ever seen this hack. champs were chosen as the player chose theirs as well... not sure how that happens but it wasnt fun

Not hack...
    It's when server timer lags out vs in-game timer or somthing.
    It's pretty annoying. And it happens quiet often for many players
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Not hack...
    It's when server timer lags out vs in-game timer or somthing.
    It's pretty annoying. And it happens quiet often for many players
    doubt it, seemed the other player was having time to choose could even see the highlighted champs he was choosing and un-choosing, and as soon as it swapped to me, it automatically chose my champ. then back to the other player again they had time to do everything then mine chose as soon as it was my turn.
    telling me the server issue ony happened as it was my turn to choose? seems very specific imo, the fights started off without any issues everything was fine... then again round 2 same thing. difficult to except it was one sided bug from game. but no one an say for certain not even kabam and support 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 812 ★★★
    An issue I had is I didn't get rewards when moving up a tier after opponent forfeited. Has anyone else seen this issue?