**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG fight statistics missing with new update.

Is it missing for anyone else?

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Me too!
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Yeah, this needs to be rectified ASAP.
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Yeah, this is annoying. Just wish a mod can let us know if this is a bug or intended.

Thanks.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I think this is intentional. They removed so people weren’t flooding the report button.

Also, I noticed the prefight screen is bugged. I just fought Bishop and it said his attack was 35k? Hopefully a bug, but I seemed to take a ton on block damage from his basic hits. I used Ultron, wash fight. Never got touched, fully dexed the one sp2 he threw. I finished at 83% health. I run suicides, but only three sp2 myself. I should have lost 10% of block damage from a handful on blocked hits….

Kabam Jax said:

I'm curious. What information from the additional info page are you all using to determine if players are modding, in theory?

From what I've seen, most players are using this first screen and noting how quickly and with how little damage to their defenders a match is completed.

If the lack of supplementary information is concerning, I'd say we should err on the side of caution. If things seem suspicious from the first screen, consider reporting. The game team has access to more details than just the first screen.

i think something that i've seen a lot, especially recently, is modders trying to "mask" their modded fights to look normal. like lose 15% health and only take 40 seconds rather than finish with 100% and take 5 seconds. and when you either think about what the matchup is, you know that what they did is impossible, even though it might not be blatantly obvious. additionally, sometimes i'll have matchups where the opponent places low non-dot damage champs (take bwdo and archangel for example) and has 15k hits and finishes the fight with 20 hits or something. it looks like it could be a fight they could've won, but when you look closer, you see it's a cheater
    This and I’ve also seen a few where they land upwards of 40 hits in 25 seconds. That isn’t possible. And I’m not talking Quicksilver or anyone with an insane amount hits in there specials. I’ve seen 42 hits in 21 seconds. That’s not possible unless they have the stun lock mod we’ve seen before.

Kabam Jax said:

I'm curious. What information from the additional info page are you all using to determine if players are modding, in theory?

From what I've seen, most players are using this first screen and noting how quickly and with how little damage to their defenders a match is completed.

If the lack of supplementary information is concerning, I'd say we should err on the side of caution. If things seem suspicious from the first screen, consider reporting. The game team has access to more details than just the first screen.

i think something that i've seen a lot, especially recently, is modders trying to "mask" their modded fights to look normal. like lose 15% health and only take 40 seconds rather than finish with 100% and take 5 seconds. and when you either think about what the matchup is, you know that what they did is impossible, even though it might not be blatantly obvious. additionally, sometimes i'll have matchups where the opponent places low non-dot damage champs (take bwdo and archangel for example) and has 15k hits and finishes the fight with 20 hits or something. it looks like it could be a fight they could've won, but when you look closer, you see it's a cheater
    This and I’ve also seen a few where they land upwards of 40 hits in 25 seconds. That isn’t possible. And I’m not talking Quicksilver or anyone with an insane amount hits in there specials. I’ve seen 42 hits in 21 seconds. That’s not possible unless they have the stun lock mod we’ve seen before.
    And then also the random 50k largest hit from a champ that just isn’t realistic with like Claire… which I’ve also seen.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

and i tend not to rely on the hit counter too much. i know it was bugged, so i didn't ever say "that person could've landed that many hits in that amount of time." and while there might have been instances of that, the biggest hit counter was really the most important part of the information tab. without it, it'll be harder to find hidden modders
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Jax - didn’t you say to not report players for no arbitrary reason? This seems to contradict what you’re saying here. At first glance we can’t tell who’s modding and who’s not without seeing the stats
    two very different things. one is when people say things like "if you beat me, i'll report you." another is when someone finishes a fight in 30 seconds with 100% health. may not be a modder, but most likely is. you'd most likely be able to confirm that with biggest hit and number of hits, but since that isn't possible anymore, jax says to err on the side of caution there

• two very different things. one is when people say things like "if you beat me, i'll report you." another is when someone finishes a fight in 30 seconds with 100% health. may not be a modder, but most likely is. you'd most likely be able to confirm that with biggest hit and number of hits, but since that isn't possible anymore, jax says to err on the side of caution there

This. Thank you for summarizing.