**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New type of BGs crash?/ disconnect?

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
edited December 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Was playing BGs killed the galan that was on defense then it showed me the match victory screen. kicked me to the main BGs menu and wouldnt let me queue another match. So i closed the game and it put me back in the previous match like a was disconnected when I wasnt. lost that match because of this.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• I've had this happen a few times now, the last time I was quick enough to get back in for the fight to still be active albeit restarted with full health for both, resulted in a loss because there was only 20 seconds left.
    Also another fun one, win the first round but then being displayed my previous battles result screen and abruptly ending the current battle, fun times.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Happened with me today
    Fortunately it was during drafting & not during the actual fight
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Same. Killed the defender super fast and popped to the main bg menu. Ended up getting back into the fight with 20 seconds left and lost the round
  • MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    My comment with proof was deleted and I've been warned, wowwwww!!!!!
  • MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39

Thank You KABAM!!!!