**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are embers for?

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I can’t figure out how to use embers or what they are. I got them in the overflow. Any ideas?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I get that part, but still can't figure out to use them?
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    If you go to customize a relic on the champion tab, each of the rune slots on the left can be leveled up-that’s where you use the embers. It improves the stat boost you get from whichever rune you activate in that slot.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    but only if that champ is NOT in a quest. If you see Red Locks, that is why.
  • Thats great info and very helpful, thanks for clearing that up!
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Relic cr@p that I don’t care about
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30
    TyEdge said:

Ember is the color of your energy

Wooooah!
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    click champions icon on main tab , at the top of your champs there will be a champions/my relics, click on my relics tab,

-if you havent opened any relics than that might be one of the issues

-if you have not completed the tutorials that might be another issue

-to complete the tutorials you MUST click on a champion to bind BUT that is just to finish tutorials it wont actually apply until you confirm the bind.

once those are out of the way, click on a relic, customize relic, left side there is an open slot icon under the picture of the champ relic, click on it and it will say upgrade slot congrats you can now use embers(iso)

-if you ever played the witcher games or any open world game these are basically runes or added upgrades you can they choose from. you can choose between any rune and it will not lose its lvl if switched. hope that helps