**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Nexus Choice

xTackleBoxxTackleBox Posts: 35
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Bought countless featureds for Hulking last season and didn’t pull him. Now he shows up and I can’t even choose him with a good conscience.. who do you think is better for BGs? It’s what I’m looking to upgrade for mainly right now.

War Nexus Choice 114 votes

Nimrod
45%
SnakeEyes69DrZolabuffajrallinashesMhd20034Thunderstruck77Thecrusher_9756RasiloverIamTryingMyBestMoosetiptronicbazingampMysterioAmazing_Demon05MoeyTehrWolalaEwell65SSS69Godslayer_1Webhead055ReignkingTWRenaxqq 52 votes
Hulking
54%
zuffySIlverProfessorCropDusterSceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01CrusaderjrAanthoSpurgeon14rockykostonyuwTheHeroDeservedRepto23Maicoñ97redsoxpatsfan89Cap366djr17GoofballanatotTony886PandingoSunRice 62 votes
Massacre??
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,412 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    That depends on your tech and cosmic roster
    Do you have either as a 5 star
    Who do you want more
  • Options
    xTackleBoxxTackleBox Posts: 35
    Nimrod

That depends on your tech and cosmic roster
    Do you have either as a 5 star
    Who do you want more

For Tech, Warlock and Ultron R3.
    For Cosmic, Herc R4, Knull and Hype R3, and Gorr R2.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    I just got nimrod. Love him and used a tech awakening. (Don't have hulking, so I can't compare)
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Nimrod

Bought countless featureds for Hulking last season and didn’t pull him. Now he shows up and I can’t even choose him with a good conscience.. who do you think is better for BGs? It’s what I’m looking to upgrade for mainly right now.

i would take nimrod as he recks mutants and i dont like hulkings cause of his story
  • Options
    Hulking
    Nimrod is an easier fight than Hulkling.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Nimrod
    Lpoo said:

i would take nimrod as he recks mutants and i dont like hulkings cause of his story
    W decision, L reasoning
    ok
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    Hulking
    I have a 6* r2 Nimrod and I don't think I"m playing him right. I want to like him but I haven't used him enough to really understand him.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    If BG’s is your priority, hulking is 100% the right choice
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It really depends on the rest of your roster and who you already have couters for. I've taken down both Hulkling and Nimrod pretty easily if I have the right champs, but theyre still a huge headache unless you have specific attackers. They also both are particularly good against certain defenders that you may or may not have counters for already (basically the whole mutant class, tech champs and peni in particular). Up to you, neither would be the wrong choice.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Hulking

And this was my nexus :/
    Groot for the win!

Is this a flex or smth? Guilly is the only real choice here
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Nimrod
    Nimrod overall is a better champ than hulking. Both are amazing but Nimrod for mutants is like the human torch for mystics.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Hulking
    Very hard decision, but personally I’d take Hulkling
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    @xTackleBox im a really big nimrod fan but im kinda leaning hulking because he's the better defender and still really good on attack
  • Options
    lonelylonely Posts: 16
    Hulking
    hulkling for me. i have a 5* that i dont have the gold or resources beyond a r3, but if i did i would gladly go for r5. take a look at @Lagacy vids. i know he has some great hulkling vids.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    Hulking
    Hulking without doubt, it is way better than Nimrod for both attack and defense