**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing Objectives

The epic and legendary objectives are missing? Am I missing something. I am thronebreaker so I should have them.

Comments

• Options
    Oh I see. Thank you!
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    Jinxesaxe said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there, Summoner.

*NOTE* Solo Objectives will be tied to PRG, every account will have access to some (but not all) of these objective tiers.
    Uncollected will get: Heroic, Master and Epic Solo Objectives
    Cavalier will get: Heroic, Master and Legendary Solo Objectives
    Thronebreaker will get: Heroic, Master and Thronebreaker Solo Objectives

May I ask why?

[...]

Jinx
    I can shed a little insight, but it will certainly be an oversimplification.

When the different departments collaborate to create an event the econ team sets guidelines for what can be offered. This always includes a ceiling. You see that ceiling more obviously in other events (full exploration totals) than in this one. But, this month, because scrap is strewn throughout this event and there is nothing else limiting access to Rocket's Workshop, the ceiling manifests in limiting which Solo Objectives each progression level receives.

If highest level accounts had access to every single difficulty, they would gain far more Scrap than was intended, thus exceeding the intended amounts.

Simply put, the team estimated these max rewards to be similar to event standards, even without the additional objectives, it's just more convoluted to look at and come to the same conclusion.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there, Summoner.

*NOTE* Solo Objectives will be tied to PRG, every account will have access to some (but not all) of these objective tiers.

May I ask why?

[...]

Jinx

When the different departments collaborate to create an event the econ team sets guidelines for what can be offered. This always includes a ceiling. You see that ceiling more obviously in other events (full exploration totals) than in this one. But, this month, because scrap is strewn throughout this event and there is nothing else limiting access to Rocket's Workshop, the ceiling manifests in limiting which Solo Objectives each progression level receives.

If highest level accounts had access to every single difficulty, they would gain far more Scrap than was intended, thus exceeding the intended amounts.

Simply put, the team estimated these max rewards to be similar to event standards, even without the additional objectives, it's just more convoluted to look at and come to the same conclusion.
    May I offer that you hire a department dedicated to players reaction ? Because this is probably the worst possible way you could have dealed with the resource issues . I assure you that this decision will backfire massively on you and it will piss off an incredible amount of people
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Why not give
    Uncollected: Heroic, Master, and Epic
    Cavalier: Master, Epic, and Legendary
    Thronebreaker: Epic, Legendary, and Thronebreaker
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    Coppin said:

Why shouldnt Paragons get more?...

Higher level accounts get better rewards in the Workshop and access to more entries to the Workshop. The main reward identity with this event is in the Workshop.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Coppin said:

Higher level accounts get better rewards in the Workshop and access to more entries to the Workshop. The main reward identity with this event is in the Workshop.
    The definition of better is arbitrary, is 1 full t5b better than 50% of it? Yes.
    I can't even see the epic rewards; but if there was any t4b in it.. would be great for higher progression levels to have access to it. Its not just about getting 1 or half.. its lower rank up materials that are required for higher progression too.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    edited December 2022
    … came here to say I didn’t get the rewards for master … while I was doing epic .. and don’t get objective for epic … so yeah … # not used to new setup for objectives … was just working my way down
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there, Summoner.

May I ask why?

[...]

Jinx

Very much appreciated, Jax. I didn’t think about it that way. Makes enough sense to me.

Thank you!

Jinx
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Kabam Jax said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there, Summoner.

May I ask why?

[...]

Jinx

So u don't want the highest progression level to get more rewards... Instead to get stuff from 3-4 progressions below...
    I'm sorry but this is extremely poor design...
    We are not even talkint about absurd game changing differences either...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,036 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there, Summoner.

May I ask why?

[...]

Jinx

So what your really saying is, we can't let yall have that much stuff. Because some random 5* gem is really gonna make a difference on a paragon account with 10 r4 6*. Do yall even play the game? Serious question. In what world is an extra 5* gem going to do for a paragon or even thronebreaker account?