**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scrap side event

what we thinking about the side event? I feel like the rewards are quite bad, and so far there's no store.

Comments

• Options
    SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I had a guardians champ on my team and did not get objective rewards
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Anyone know how many entries a paragon player could potentially have? That would dictate whether the rewards are good or not at the end of the day.
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    I don't know, I just picked up 3 T5BC after doing legendary 100%. 9 easy fights and 10 energy used, and I have 3 T5BC...that's pretty good if you ask me 😉

Now I only need EOP rewards, and my Doom will be R4 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,041 ★★★★★

The store is the event map which is dumb confusing and weird. This is not necessary you have a wining formula with the stores why change it to this garbage

The paths are different but this is exactly how the OG version of the scrapyard was done. Probably didn't it for nostalgia. Not sure how it's confusing though. Turn on auto play and select a path.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    No mastery cores is super lame
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

The store is the event map which is dumb confusing and weird. This is not necessary you have a wining formula with the stores why change it to this garbage

It's a recreation of an older event that most players loved. I personally like this format, I think its fun and nostalgic. I don't find it confusing at all either.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Before mutant Treasure Island was a thing, everyone always talked about how much they loved rocket scrap yard and now that it's back after we've had so many different types of events including the very impressive November events that we've had, funny how Nostalgia doesn't hit like it used to the second time around.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★

If we do two times the same path, we receive the prizes two times?

Yes. Can verify, as I double dipped for Tier 1 Alpha catalysts.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Soooo, is this a joke? Or do you think there are actually good rewards? At paragon/cavalier and even most thronebreakers it just seems hilariously unfunny.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Anyone got a screenshot of the scrapyard? Preview isn’t working so would like to know for planning purposes.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,305 ★★★★★

Anyone got a screenshot of the scrapyard? Preview isn’t working so would like to know for planning purposes.

There are no fights. Just port to whatever path has the reward you need and go to the end.
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155

Anyone know how many entries a paragon player could potentially have? That would dictate whether the rewards are good or not at the end of the day.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I had a guardians champ on my team and did not get objective rewards

Who did you have? Possible they do t have the guardians tag?
  • Options
    NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    Rewards are decent. There's some garbage paths. And some decent paths. Just how it's always been.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    edited December 2022
    So the store is choice paths where you have to hope a teleport hit the ending node to collect your reward(singular, not plural)… !? 🙄

I guessssssss… 🫤😏😣
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Solo objectives are not paying out either after one run on legendary. Epic did not give me the sq solo. Anyone else?