**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New SQ is one of the worst designs this year

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
So, I made the fatal mistake of trying to find out exactly how many entries into the SQ we had. In doing so I found some very interesting, player-friendly aspects! But first, lets break down how much scrap/entries we can achieve.

Goldpool:
200,000 Scrap

Weekly:
310,000 Scrap (x4) (Which is 1.24 million)

Objectives:
190,000 Scrap

Solo Event:
150,000 Scrap

EQ:

Total: 1.89 Million or 37.8 Entries (I feel like I missed around 10k scrap somewhere because it defo should be 38 right?)

As you can see we get a lot of scrap and plenty of entries for around a total of 19k 6* shards!!!!! Yay!!!! Isn't that exciting? I can't wait to open 1.9 6* crystals!

On top of this, we're getting more Relic **** practically shoved down our throats in the Objectives. Not to mention the worst part of the entire SQ-- The fact that you must explore every EQ difficulty to reap the full rewards. Yes, that's right. The "EQ" portion I added in doesn't only factor in CavEQ, it factors in every other difficulty. In my opinion, this is beyond annoying. Here we are in the Christmas season and Kabam wants us to spend every waking hour doing EQ it would seem. For the amount of energy it takes to get 310k scrap, I can do enough battlegrounds to get 10x the rewards offered while taking less time to do so.

As you can see, this is most definitely the Supreme pinnacle of SQ. In fact, I believe every SQ should be like this! It's so nice to need to spend your entire life on a video game in order to get the rewards I can achieve in half the time elsewhere!

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Comments

• Options
    Raganator said:

Easy answer here is don't worry about completing everything, get the scrap that is easy for you to get, and get a few extra goodies.

I agree it's not a good SQ. But I'm not going to worry too much about it.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. My main point of this post is to educate and to share the displeasure I have with this SQ design.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

So, I made the fatal mistake of trying to find out exactly how many entries into the SQ we had. In doing so I found some very interesting, player-friendly aspects! But first, lets break down how much scrap/entries we can achieve.

Goldpool:
    200,000 Scrap

Weekly:

Objectives:
    190,000 Scrap

Solo Event:
    150,000 Scrap

EQ:

Total: 1.89 Million or 37.8 Entries (I feel like I missed around 10k scrap somewhere because it defo should be 38 right?)

As you can see we get a lot of scrap and plenty of entries for around a total of 19k 6* shards!!!!! Yay!!!! Isn't that exciting? I can't wait to open 1.9 6* crystals!

On top of this, we're getting more Relic **** practically shoved down our throats in the Objectives. Not to mention the worst part of the entire SQ-- The fact that you must explore every EQ difficulty to reap the full rewards. Yes, that's right. The "EQ" portion I added in doesn't only factor in CavEQ, it factors in every other difficulty. In my opinion, this is beyond annoying. Here we are in the Christmas season and Kabam wants us to spend every waking hour doing EQ it would seem. For the amount of energy it takes to get 310k scrap, I can do enough battlegrounds to get 10x the rewards offered while taking less time to do so.

As you can see, this is most definitely the Supreme pinnacle of SQ. In fact, I believe every SQ should be like this! It's so nice to need to spend your entire life on a video game in order to get the rewards I can achieve in half the time elsewhere!

It's almost as if they know that there are other places in the game to get the same rewards so you don't HAVE to do the maximum. Weird
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I have a long list of champions I want to get to R3. Easy gold
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    JOC_3096 said:

Goldpool:
    200,000 Scrap

Weekly:

Objectives:
    190,000 Scrap

Solo Event:
    150,000 Scrap

EQ:

It's almost as if they know that there are other places in the game to get the same rewards so you don't HAVE to do the maximum. Weird
    I mean the whole point of SQ is to get all the rewards so people go for the maximum and this makes it extremely exhausting
    No, the whole point of the SQ is to offer something for everyone. If you want them all, the go for it. if not, cool. But I personally won't be upset if I don't get all the scrap from the MEQ's. It's only 6 entries on Legendary and with how boring MEQ's are, I really could care less for that stuff.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    I like it. Not every event has to offer a billion 6 star shards. I’m picking up all the T5B I can get. It’s fine for me.
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    200k from Goldpool
    310k*4 from SQ
    150k from Solo event
    420k from Monthly quests
    190k from objectives

2.2mil in total ... 44 entries
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    I am still baffled by the fact that they don’t let TB players access the Epic special …. why did they think this is a good idea is beyond me
  • Options

200k from Goldpool
    310k*4 from SQ
    150k from Solo event
    420k from Monthly quests
    190k from objectives

2.2mil in total ... 44 entries

You're right, Kabam's numbers on the post are wrong for EQ... I do not know why that is
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★

Honestly, going in and out of the workshop quest for rewards is a bit annoying. I feel like they could streamline it better.

It should have been a shop, would be much easier to purchase multiple of one item
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

I miss rifts

😂😂 Comment of the day!